Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 08:46 AM

Does anyone want to see?....

Who I'm getting.....tomorrow

its earlier then I wanted, but also quite strange, I have been intrested in the tri colour english for about two years now, and have always admired them, and now, tomorrow it seems like its going to happen, her current name is Saxony, but I walked into the room that Drew lives in yesterday, and had the name Harmony come into my head, so I wrote the two names down randomly on a piece of paper, closed my eyes and chose that way, and all three times the name Harmony was chosen so she may be called that

Heres a pic of her, she is a tri colour solid marked English doe, and is five months old, and I think looks like someone took the coat of a harlequin and put it on a English

lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 09:24 AM
She's absolutely beautiful and definitely meant to be yours.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Aw she is gorgeous. Im so pleased you decided to go ahead and get another one. Nothing will ease the pain of losing your little girl but this new little love will give you something positive to focus on.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 10:50 AM
She's lovely!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
She's absolutely beautiful and definitely meant to be yours.
Thank you, I can't wait to go and get her

Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Aw she is gorgeous. Im so pleased you decided to go ahead and get another one. Nothing will ease the pain of losing your little girl but this new little love will give you something positive to focus on.
No bun could ever replace Nancy, I found a photo today that I never knew I had, but I think that Harmony will help, although I set up where Harmony is going to live today, and deciding what toys to put in, so that she has something to do, but is not too overloaded with new things was hard to do this morning, it was settled with a rattle and a ball but her space is all set up, so that when I get her I can leave her there for the night in the quiet to settle down a bit before I start trying to interact with her (its so hard not to play with them when you first get them though isn't it).

Originally Posted by random View Post
She's lovely!
Thank you, I think so too
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 07:10 PM
I look forward to seeing some more pics of her when she has settled in. Sounds like she's got a fantastic home and a very loving owner waiting for her. So pleased for you.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks, I really can't wait, I'll be boring you all with photos by Monday lol, and the best thing is that Nancy's breeder knows of this breeder, so I know that she is nice and cares about her buns too
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 09:38 PM
She is very pretty, love her colouring...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 06:01 AM
What a fab bunny love the colour!

kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Ahh so cute i wish i could have one but dont think i could cope with any more pets.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >