Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SimkasMom
New Member!
Female 

22-09-2012, 02:19 AM

A grrrrrreat weekend!!!!!!!!

Good evening all you wonderful dogs and humans, it's Simka barking i hope everyone is in for a grrrrrreat weekend! I know I am. Check it out, my cuzzin Rachel is staying at my house this weekend so that she and mommy can do "girl human" things like go shopping and stuff. I had not seen my cuzzin since this spring, so I was pretty excited. Well, when she walked into the house, I was overcome with the smell of something heavenly delicious. I ran over to greet her and it was that moment that I spotted them:

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy chewy new nike sneakers!!!!! All that soft squishy leather would just melt in a doggys mouth!!!! Soooooooo delicious!!!!!!!

I sniffed them and tasted them, and they are brand new fresh out of the box!!!! Well, I just couldn't help myself and went for them. By the time cuzzin sat down in the libbingroom, I had the laces tugged out and tugged one yummy nike off her foot.

Cuzzin said she didn't realize what a sneaker monster I was, but since I loved hers so much, she would make a deal. If I didn't chew on her laptop computer, cell phone, or other stuff and I was good, then she would let me eat her new nike sneakers all weekend. WOW!!!!!!!!! A dogs wildest dreams come true!!!!!!! Well all you dogs, I gotta go. Cuzzin managed to get the sneakers back on. I just can't wait to eat those sneakers off her feet again!!!!! Wish me luck! If those nikes look yummy to you, then I will have a bite of them for you!!!! Good night all!

Simka