View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
proudmummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Sorry i havent replied for a while, something that clairanddaisy said kind of stuck. I went round my friends house and offered to buy all of them. It took alot of persuasion and alot of money but she eventually agreed to let me buy tyeson the GSD. Took some pics, to me he already looks alot happier.

This one i took outside her house, he still has the chain on and she is holding the other end.

And here he is at mine, keeping him in the back living room at the moment for security purposes, but at least he isnt chained up.

Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:18 PM
He looks a different dog already!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Wow Proudmummy - well done for being so proactive! Now, what are you going to do with him? He is a gorgeous looking dog.

I wonder if she would sell the BC too???

But ... if she sells her current dogs to you, does that mean she will go out and replace them with others???
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:20 PM
he looks gorgeous! great colours and distribution and the profile on his head is stunning
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by MadisonSale View Post
"rolling on the floor laughing my ass off"
Oh my, that sounds quite rude!
proudmummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

His eyes have just lit up as soon as i took the chain off. I have put an old flat collar i had spare on him and gave him a bath.
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Oh my, that sounds quite rude!
didn't mean to offend ... but you asked!

its said to basically mean a couple of steps further on than lol (laughing out loud)
proudmummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Wow Proudmummy - well done for being so proactive! Now, what are you going to do with him? He is a gorgeous looking dog.

I wonder if she would sell the BC too???

But ... if she sells her current dogs to you, does that mean she will go out and replace them with others???
She probably will get more but if she does im going to be there fighting for them. I tried to get merlin the BC but she was having none of it. She said she 'loves' him to much i have already contacted GSD league rescue and they said they will take him if i need them to. I might get a trainer/behaviourist to come and asses him, there is a very good man called chris briggs that lives near me. If there is hope for him to change his aggresive ways he would help.
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Well done you for getting one dog away from that house, what a way to treat animals
Just got to work on how to do something with the others, at the moment at least they get out for walks with you.
I really hope this person doesnt now go out and buy something else with the money you paid.
Good luck with your new boy
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Oh I am so happy for him-well done you!!!!!!!!
He looks so much better and must feel so much happier without the chain and after a bath.

I understand what Moobli is saying-if she would sell the B.C will she just get other dogs to replace them-but how could you see a dog like that and not feel that you had to try and get it out of the situation.
You should be feeling very proud of yourself -because of you ,one of her dogs is going to spend its first night of freedom
Maureen
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 24 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »