Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bitsy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-03-2005, 01:55 PM

boswell

I was watching crufts last night and saw cheeky , gorgeous looking dog!

His name is Boswell and he is in the competition for bravest dog, i have asked and have been advised he is an Italian Spinone, so any info on this breed would be appreciated, have found a breed website but it is always good to hear from the owners.

Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by bitsy
I was watching crufts last night and saw cheeky , gorgeous looking dog!

His name is Boswell and he is in the competition for bravest dog, i have asked and have been advised he is an Italian Spinone, so any info on this breed would be appreciated, have found a breed website but it is always good to hear from the owners.
Hi Bits first it great to see you back, have you not spoken to Leslie 'LF' with Cadmus and Spike..here

http://dogweb.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.p...ghlight=#22024

I understand she has been off on an adventure but is back now so try PMing her I love the dogs too but am told they dribble a lot
bitsy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Hi Mini

its good to be back, i have just had a look, i will have to have a wee chat with her, i like the look and sound of those dogs, im sure that Heidi would like them too, although we wont be getting a friend for Heidi for a good 6 months at least. she is just too mad at the moment.
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2005, 09:23 PM
they are stunning stunning dogs, stubborn, but gorgeous! Hopefully ill meet lesley with her spinone tomorrow
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2005, 10:24 AM
Hi Bitsy

Now I know who you are
Welcome back
LF
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Hello Bitsy!

I'd be very happy to speak Spinoni any time Drop me a PM and I can tell you all about how it is to live with them

Gems, did you come by the stand - I looked for you, but it was so mobbed I wondered if I missed you? I was on from about 10, until a break at the back of 12, then on again until about quarter to two or thereabouts. We had a whale of a time, but I didn't realise how exhausting it would be By the time we were relieved for the afternoon, Cadmus had become like an overtired, over excited child who really needed to have a good kip!

Lesley