Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2008, 01:43 PM

What are your pet hates.

What are your pet hates, here's a few of mine....

People who spit in the street.
People who put your change on the counter even though you've got your hand out.
People who have no control over their dogs and yet still let them off in parks.
Postmen who bend birthday cards to get them through the door (even though it clearly looks like a card).
People who stand too close behind you at cashpoints.

And get this... in the Post office with morning, I was in the queue and the man in front of me turned to look straight at me and coughed in my face

I'm a happy person really though.

Julie
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 01:57 PM
All the above PLUS ...........

Gas Men whom knock on your door, then pull the handle, and walk straight in, like one did here about an hour ago

I reminded him that as I had dogs, it wasnt a good idea, because if he had let them out, I would of sued his AR$E I also reminded him that if it was someone elses house, they could have had dogs that were protective of their territory and bit him ! His reply was a rude sarcastic one, so I also reminded him that I was going to telephone his Boss
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Mine would be in no particular order.

1. Bad timekeeping, If someone says they will see you and such a time and turn up half hour/hour late.

2. Letting people down, I asked my neice if she would bring my great neice up and the 29th of march for the bodyworlds exhibition, she said yes no problems and go ahead and order the tikets, knowing what she is like I didnt order them and sure enough she phoned yesterday and said "you havent ordered them have you cos I can bring her up". Hopefully this wont happen next time or I will kick off big time.

3. People who dont return phonecalls.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 02:00 PM
mine are....
1) people who flick channels on the TV or get up the sky info on the botton....whilst I'm watching something.
2) litter droppers
3) People who push in at the bus stop
4) someone letting the door go on my face
5) men who try to get through the door the same time as me
6) Those that let thier dog come on my drive and POO
7) Shop assistants that carry on with thier conversation, whilst I'm standing there waiting to be served
same as above.....at our Doctors...the receptionists GRrrr!!
9) crowded places and someone hits my ankles with pushchairs or shopping trolleys and don't say sorry
10) Bad manners...please and thank you.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Mine would be in no particular order.

1. Bad timekeeping, If someone says they will see you and such a time and turn up half hour/hour late.

2. Letting people down, I asked my neice if she would bring my great neice up and the 29th of march for the bodyworlds exhibition, she said yes no problems and go ahead and order the tikets, knowing what she is like I didnt order them and sure enough she phoned yesterday and said "you havent ordered them have you cos I can bring her up". Hopefully this wont happen next time or I will kick off big time.

3. People who dont return phonecalls.
I would also add to point 3, letters, emails, etc, etc.
People who dont acknowledge other drivers when you let them pull out in front of you.
One rule for one, one for another, seen alot in sport.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2008, 04:38 PM
1. Fat women who bash into my wheelchair in the supermarket - it's not as if the machine is small and hard to see.

2. As 1, but they either don't apologise or they turn and cuss me.

3. People with cashcards, who clearly don't know how to use them.

4. People who never have the right fare for an exact-fare bus.

5. As 4, but the purse is at the bottom of all the other shopping, which all has to be pulled out while everyone else waits.

Ah! You wouldn't believe how life in Britain is going to change when I become Fuhrer!

Snorri
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
1. Fat women who bash into my wheelchair in the supermarket - it's not as if the machine is small and hard to see.

5. As 4, but the purse is at the bottom of all the other shopping, which all has to be pulled out while everyone else waits.

Ah! You wouldn't believe how life in Britain is going to change when I become Fuhrer!

Snorri
Forgot about that one, they also seem to appear on the days that its pouring down with rain.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Dislike people who try to be your friend then use you.
2.People who lie.
3.people who treat so called friend's as sh!te.
people who are nasty to animals.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post

Snorri
Does that mean if you're not fat you can bash your wheelchair..... or if you're a man?
You're on dangerous ground there Snorri!

Becky
(who is feeling sorry all the larger ladies can't play with Snorri's wheelchair in the supermarket )
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Does that mean if you're not fat you can bash your wheelchair..... or if you're a man?
You're on dangerous ground there Snorri!

Becky
(who is feeling sorry all the larger ladies can't play with Snorri's wheelchair in the supermarket )
It means that the majority of perpetrators appear to be both huge and female. Surprising though it may be, I find that men are more likely to make way, whilst women just barge Can't wait to get to the lard shelf, I suppose!

Snorri
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >