Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2005, 12:33 PM

Nice connection

I think that this is a really lovely connection.
My first litter were born in 1995, we kept two pups Sweep & Kalli and another male pup stayed until he was 5 months old, we got more and more fussy about where he went!! Anyway he went to live with a girl who was in RAF and he went to work with her everyday, time past and she was posted abroad so the pup(now older of course) went to live with her Parents, so time passed she left RAF still travelled with her job so Fred(our name for him) stayed with her parents( we have kept in touch all this time).........after time she married, had two children and then I got an email from her recently saying that she was settled in new home with her family etc and as Fred had been with her Parents more than her she thought it only right he should stay with them, so she was looking for a puppy, I got this email the day after Hector left me!!!
Anyway she said she was more than prepared to wait for one of my pups(ah! bless) Well I put her in touch with Bliss's Grandaughters owners and she is having one of the pups who were born on 2nd October exactly 10 years to the day of my first Litter!
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Thats a nice story and means that the connection won,t be broken as she will have another generation to carry on how lovely for you