Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2016, 08:20 AM

Daily Thread, Monday,26 December - Boxing Day

Good morning everyone, had another lay in this morning getting to like it.

I hope everyone survived Christmas Day. terribly sad about George Michael's death from heart failure.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Think everyone is having a lie-in today Moyra.
Very sad news about George Michael.

Very cold bitter wind here today. So a short walk but Michael is playing with Dillon and it it will wear them both out.

Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday and will do again today. We did and today it is our christmas dinner and Mark will be home in a while and Lauren this evening so we will part cook her dinner for her and save it.
Donna didn't get in touch with Joel at all yesterday how bad is that ? He got into some mischief has been sent away for the holiday and she can't even phone him. I really didn't thin k she could get any lower in my estimation of her.
He had pinched a few of her cigarettes bad on both counts but she has told Mark that because she now needs to buy more she hasn't enough money for his packed lunches. I mean what words can you use about that except extremely bad ones.
The warning wasn't about stealing though.
Anyway he is enjoying himself here especially with uncle Michael. Today he will have his dad to and more pressies to open.

Michael has bought us a two day holiday away in the peak district with Dillon in a lovely little cottage. A thank you for all we have helped him out with this year. Plus some presents yesterday. I shed a few tears over that one.

Have a nice day everyone hope your'e all well and all four legged friends to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Happy Birthday Sue
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2016, 10:34 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Pleased everyone seems to have had a good day yesterday.

That was indeed a lovely present Lynn and hope you all enjoy the break. Pity his mother couldn't think of Joel and not herself for just one day in the year.

Hope Deags is still feeling well and you had a good day Griff.

We had a good day here with plenty of food and chat. Lazy day today with salad for lunch and a white chocolate cheesecake, by request of dear son Think a walk round Sovereign Harbour is on the cards this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe and well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Morning all
Deagan is doing o.k thanks, a lot of medication to give but I haven't mixed it up...yet!!
Lynn, wow..fags or your lads lunches...shouldn't really be any question should there?
I had a decent day thanks but it was ruined by bad manners ...never mind I hate Christmas anyway
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Sue, have an absolutely smashing birthday
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Happy birthday Sue.

Yes griff you would think so. she won't get anything more out of Mark he has given up smoking to discourage Joel. He buys his clothes pays his giff gaff contract every month his haircuts and his school breaks away.
He refuses to give any money directly to her as he knows exactly where it will go.
Sorry your day was spoilt by bad manners no need for it.
Glad to hear Deags is now on the mend.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2016, 12:54 PM
Deagan has just threw up...will be keeping an eye on her
Don't blame mark for paying for things directly, as you say, at least the money goes where it is supposed to
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Sorry to hear Deags is still throwing up. Did hope he was much better.

Happy Birthday Sue have a lovely day.

Lynn, that woman doesn't deserve to have children.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Glad everyone had a lovely day yesterday, sorry to hear that yours was spoiled Griff, but there's always one isn't there.
Hoping Deags threw up as an afterthought and she's not off again, it will take a while for the meds to kick in and there is bound to be things lingering inside her that will cause problems for a bit yet.
Lynn, that break in a cottage will be just what you need, you've had a terrible time, not only recently either. I too can't get over the fact that her cigarettes are more important than her children's food, but not that surprised, par for the course isn't it where she is concerned. Why those poor babies have been allowed home with her is beyond my comprehension actually, she has made it obvious she can't cope with the kids she's got, also she is smoking in front of babies that were in the prem unit so thats an excellent start for them isn't it, NOT
Cold and windy here, sun is out and blue sky, nice if you've got a few layers on. Girls have bones for the afternoon and I am about to light the fire and have turkey butties, I brought some home with me specially as I love turkey butties. Also got a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream as a treat for myself
Very Many Happy Returns Sue, hoping Barry bought you something lovely and not a new electrical item of which he seems to purchase many
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >