Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 07:49 AM

Daily thread, Monday 5th December

Good morning everyone.

So we have 9 prospective new members of dogsey then, well 8 if the Horatio double stays put.

Mandy is Christmas all a glitter and glow at your house?
Griff hope you are feeling a bit better that is a pretty potent mixture of tablets no wonder your tummy is poorly. But I suppose the alternative is worse.
Nippy I am glad your fece is liked by all members of the family two and foot footed.
Besoker Why do you call the walk area you visit the forbidden ground? Looks inviting.
Sue how did your pie making go?
Tumbleweed Love your paving slab......well done that man but can I ask it is Sue's paving slab when it leads to the washing line LOL
Lynn Hope Dillon is a little less sore today whats your plan of action?
Brenda Have a good day
Losos I am with you every dog I have ever had has adores this kind of weather and Cassie is no different, and I have 15 nights/days to enjoy it with her walking boots out and old warm waterproof coat out too..... found a pucture last night of the coats first appearance when my old Gypsy was around so that got to be at least 25 years now so good value. Albeit it is a bit sewn up and the odd patch in places from puppy teeth and the odd hedgerow that wanted to hold me in place.But pockets are perfect for what I want.

Well thats my intro done don;t expect it every morning now...
I am off to take the car in for 8.30am for new brakes and discs and then home going to carry on with the decorating and get ready for putting the decs up at some point this next 10 days or so. Just waiting for "Percy Panda" to defrost its darned cold out there.

Have a good day all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Morning Kazz. Hope Griff is ok this morning and Moyra. It never rains but pours as they say and I have a leaking radiator in the bathroom. So waiting for the plumber to get in touch. It is at the moment only a little drip so hopefully will stay that way. Had to be the newest rad though didn't it. Very slippery underfoot out here this morning. So although I have said I must get my winter boots out of the cupboard the weather men have said it is going to warm up so not sure now whether to or not. I used to be so decisive but not so sure now. As they say things will alter unless they stop as they are or something like that. Have a good day all to follow.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Good morning all.
No Moyra? have I missed something? I hope she is alright
Nice to see you Kazz so early in the morning,hope you are well.
Morning Brenda, it is 11c here and positively balmy!! So I have a choice of wrapping Christmas presents or planting up my Blueberry shrubs into the new bigger tubs that I have for them, decisions, decisions
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 09:15 AM
Good morning Kazz, Brenda and all who follow

Enjoy your time off Kazz. Pie making went well thank you.

Hope radiator is soon fixed Brenda

Congratulations on the safe arrival of the pups and hope she does have one like Horatio.

Do hope Griff and Moyra are ok this morning.

Lovely and frosty this morning and washing out on line but a little stiff, will soon get the sun on it. Teazle walked and all my Christmas cards posted

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 09:16 AM
Good morning Nippy we posted at the same time Enjoy your day whatever your decide.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Well Percy is at the garage.....I am home and now cleaning top to bottomg the living room ready for wait for it wait for it..............CHRISTMAS decorations to go up later this week.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Hi everyone, have been without my tv and broadband all morning until now. Pleased to get it now as they said it wouldn't be back until two thirty. I am in the middle of changing the sheets on my bed, oh how I hate the job! Well better press on. x
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Good morning everyone.

Besoker Why do you call the walk area you visit the forbidden ground? Looks inviting.
Well, I stepped in a hole there, and there are lots of them, took a tumble, and cracked a rib or two. My dear wife forbids me to go there - but I do anyway...................

I'm a real life Victor Meldrew - just worse.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Afternoon everyone I seem to of had a senior moment. I wrote out a post this morning and I have either forgot to hit the post button or I posted on yesterday's thread.

Dillon was fine this morning no stiffness and eager for his morning walk and wanted to do the longer route through the orchard past strawberry farm and back down the footpath. brenda Dillon is on cortaflex and doing well on it. Thank you for the recommendation though.
Hope cars are fixed satisfactorily and poorly people and four legged friends feeling well or better.

My 18month old shark vacuum cleaner has got a split hose looks like a place it will be very difficult to access to fix and out of guarantee. Good job we have a spare for upstairs I will be using that till it's sorted or new one.
brenda hope the radiator is fixed soon.
We have been out today and bought a slimline dishwasher we never replaced the one that broke and moved with us but it will be nice for Christmas not to have to wash up by hand.

Hoping the puppies and mum are doing well June. They look gorgeous.
Mark has an interview tomorrow at Westfield in Stratford for operations manager at Next. Really hoping as he worked for them part time as warehouse supervisor he will get the job.
He will have to rent a room for a while though as travelling from here is going to be a mega journey he will do it tomorrow for the interview but daily will be to much I think.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2016, 03:48 PM
Was very cold here this morning, car all frozen up, sun came out and a beautiful day.Girls been out on the field and had a good game of chase with several arguments over their various balls, no one appeared to harrass me and tempt the girls onto the road.
Got some piccies off my friend of the new babies, there are 8 puppies and she sent me 8 piccies, she has no idea who she has missed, but of course we've been on the phone for flaming ages because all the goings on have created a backlog of gossip for us to dissect.
Moyra, was thinking it was possibly your broadband down again. Mine keeps having hiccups where I have no broadband and then it comes back on within a minute or so. Hoping you are OK in yourself and managed to change your bed safely, perhaps you are tucked up now having decided how inviting it looked
Here's the piccies I've got, bear in mind there is a pup adrift, which will find its way to me eventually I'm sure

She's sent me a group one over, and the missing one is the one with the purple litter collar

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >