Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Helena you may as well invest in a swimming pool...it'll be a lot cheaper in the long run ya know !
Oh God!!! don't even go there, she will ya know, if she gets that in her head....
a real pool man as well to clean it for her

Elaine xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Lol at you lot here!!!!

You won't get to see pool No. 5 until tomorrow when it gets refilled coz at the moment it's laying upside down coz I don't want her wet before going to bed and I just knooooow she'll be in there!!! I can't keep her out of this new one, she loves it lots and hopefully it'll last a ahem, lifetime maybe?????

Re: the swimming pool thing, well actually, I was going to get Dave to dig a seriously big hole in our lovely big garden, but then I thought about the emptying every night but now that elaine's mentioned about a nice pool man to do a cleaning job on it for me, hmmmmmmm, youngggg mannnnnnn and lots of water and the hosepipe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2009, 07:34 PM
My 2 have got the rigid one, I knew there was no chance whatsoever of a normal paddling pool surviving more than a minute!!!! Zena has been having one of the phone conversations with my 2 again I think
at you throwing 5 pools away
I bet you got some really funny looks

my 2 have fell out with the rigid pool because I bathed them in it once, they won't go near it now, just in case I appear armed with shampoo

Can't wait for tomorrow's piccies
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Lol, yes, I'm gonna have to check out her mobile and see if she's called those norties of late, BUT, because the pool is so very exciting and the hose is stuck IN it, the hose has now become quite boring!!!! Honest!!! The outside tap has been re-piped and rehung on the wall (did I tell you she ate that too????)

Thanks for the tip, makes note to self...... never, ever, bathe the dogs in this NEW pool no. 5!!!! otherwise I'll end up in big trouble, I really don't want my front garden to be an olympic sized swimming pool!!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:41 PM
This is just toooo funny!

Can't wait to see Zena in pool number 5!

You should open your own pool shop, it'd be cheaper

Bless her! x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Lol Lou, but I could only ever sell dead ones couldn't I!!!

When I think of the money I've spent (wasted) on those plastic jobs, and then I get two Zena friendly ones for only £18 from Argos!!! I always thought they were too small though when I've seen them in pictures on here, but not these ones, they're brill, but you'll see it tomorrow..... Hopefully, but it should be safe upside down shouldn't it?????!!!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

they brought out one of those blue, plastic sandpit/pool thingies which had been out of stock!!! I just HAD to have one, and Zena has been playing in it nearly ALL DAY long, zooming around the trees in the garden inbetween! She can't eat it, kill it or mangle it all up in a ball coz it's hard plastic, although she tries by scrabbling her front feet on the bottom and emptying it, so hose is on almost permanently to keep it topped up!

Lovely pics and I was gonna suggest a rigid one ...

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I said!! didn't I say....she was having a raging affair with the man from B&Q...I was right...tell me I was right!!!!:
shock:

Elaine xxx

Re: the swimming pool thing, well actually, I was going to get Dave to dig a seriously big hole in our lovely big garden, but then I thought about the emptying every night but now that elaine's mentioned about a nice pool man to do a cleaning job on it for me, hmmmmmmm, youngggg mannnnnnn and lots of water and the hosepipe
I knew it!

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
My 2 have got the rigid one, I knew there was no chance whatsoever of a normal paddling pool surviving more than a minute!!!!
Exactly! Sensible!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Lol Lou, but I could only ever sell dead ones couldn't I!!!

When I think of the money I've spent (wasted) on those plastic jobs, and then I get two Zena friendly ones for only £18 from Argos!!! I always thought they were too small though when I've seen them in pictures on here, but not these ones, they're brill, but you'll see it tomorrow..... Hopefully, but it should be safe upside down shouldn't it?????!!!!
LMAO! After tomorrow's post, I'll be waiting for your announcement of pool number 6!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
LMAO! After tomorrow's post, I'll be waiting for your announcement of pool number 6!
I'll be waiting to hear about poor old Dave digging a HUGE pit, then a pool man, lots of water and a hose pipe!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:53 PM
If I had my way Lucky, he'd have already dug it by now before I went to Argos this morning (then I'd have made him fill it all in again after my new purchase!!!!! ) Trouble is, he had an angiogramme on Monday and he's not allowed to do anything strenuous for 2 weeks Hopefully these'll last another two weeks though
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >