View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:05 PM
when he goes again cant you stay in the room where he has it done ive never been to the groomers before so i dont know what goes on whether you can stay or not and if you can stay at least you will know whos doing him and if there doing him right after all your the one paying
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2006, 08:08 PM
awwww-whats wrong with being a bit more comfortable when your not feelin' good! Great piccys Foxy!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Toby
one of our old spaniels had to wear one once and she managed to get stuck standing up but with her face downwards to the floor (i don't know if you will be able picture this), i think she must of been trying to sniff something and forgot about the cone (i wish digi cameras were around then) Also penny my last one had to wear one and she just could not stop walking into the walls Bless them all I hope Benji picks up soon and he can stop wearing the dratted thing
Oh yes I can just imagine - poor girl The thing is they really hurt when they are jammed into the back of your legs don't they - if you go into the kitchen Benji is never far behind and his collar jams right into your legs now I took him a walk in one once when his ears were particularly bad (I used to take it off when I walked him because he never used to scratch outside for some reason) and there is a small JRT round the corner called Taz and it always loved Benji and used to play with him and when it saw him in his buster collar it was absolutely terrified and Benji chased after him because he couldn't understand why his friend was running away from him - it was hilarious
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
when he goes again cant you stay in the room where he has it done ive never been to the groomers before so i dont know what goes on whether you can stay or not and if you can stay at least you will know whos doing him and if there doing him right after all your the one paying
No they don't usually let you stay because I suppose it makes it more difficult if the dog knows you are there. I will tell her next time that I don't want him so you can see his skin and that it was too short the last time she did him and if she does it like that again then I will just have to find someone else to do him because it just looks like I have attacked him with the clippers not that he has been professionaly groomed
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:12 PM
oh thats really funny, i can just see, poor Taz will of been like "OMG whats that? "
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:13 PM
aww thanks for explaining at least i know now if i ever have to go,lets hope next time that they do a better job for you and for benji
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Here are a couple of photos I have just taken so you can see what a mess he looks. You can see all his black pigment because its too short and he looks dirty

Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:19 PM
oooo it does look like they have shorn him too short, poor Benji..
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Aww poor little Benji He looks completely fed up
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:20 PM
aww bless him she has taken it abit to far down poor benji does his coat take long to grow back
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >