View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 07:52 PM

Benji is really taking advantage of his sore eye.

I was on my computer this afternoon and then got up to go in the kitchen and glanced at the chair and this is what I saw........

Taking full advantage or what?

I don't usually allow him on the chairs and he never has bothered getting on before although Laura says when we are out she has come down to find him sat on the chair and then this afternoon whilst we were out she said she came down to find him sprawled full length on the settee
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 07:53 PM
aww bless his heart hes feeling down and needed his comfort chair you got give him credit foxy for trying hes absolutely gorgeous
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh dear, poor lad must be feeling real sorry for himself, i know it sounds cruel but they look soo funny yet soo sad when they have those cones on, they must be like what the ***** is this on my head
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
aww bless his heart hes feeling down and needed his comfort chair you got give him credit foxy for trying hes absolutely gorgeous
Thanks Jenn He's looking a bit of a mess at the moment cos he went to the groomers yesterday and she made a right mess of him. I asked her to do him like she did last time with his head left a bit longer but his legs look a mess and some bits don't look finished off and you can see all his pigment through his fur She has a learner with her at the moment and I am wondering whether she let her loose on him because he definitely isn't up to her usual standards
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Thanks Jenn He's looking a bit of a mess at the moment cos he went to the groomers yesterday and she made a right mess of him. I asked her to do him like she did last time with his head left a bit longer but his legs look a mess and some bits don't look finished off and you can see all his pigment through his fur She has a learner with her at the moment and I am wondering whether she let her loose on him because he definitely isn't up to her usual standards
aww thats dissapoitnting for you,especially when you expect to have a good job done,aww it will soon grow back big hugs to bengi cos hes poorly and cos hes gorgeous
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Toby
Oh dear, poor lad must be feeling real sorry for himself, i know it sounds cruel but they look soo funny yet soo sad when they have those cones on, they must be like what the ***** is this on my head
I know, I agonised all night whether to put it on him or not but knew I had to if I wanted to give his eye a chance to get better. I felt soo cruel putting it on though I remember when he was 5 months old and he had to have an hernia operated on and my worst fear when we picked him up was that he would have one of those on his head - and he did I think he is more used to them now because we have had to use them a lot with his ear scratching problem that he had that turned out to be sarcoptic mange
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:00 PM
awwww he looks so sorry for himself, hugs from us..cheeky boy!!!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
aww thats dissapoitnting for you,especially when you expect to have a good job done,aww it will soon grow back big hugs to bengi cos hes poorly and cos hes gorgeous
Thanks Jenn, yes I was quite disappointed because he looked so cute before and he looks a right mess now with all his dark patches showing under his fur - I don't know what possessed her to cut him that short. I suppose he will be nice and cool now though. Even his tail isn't like she usually does it so I am sure it wasn't her that did him.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Ailsa1
awwww he looks so sorry for himself, hugs from us..cheeky boy!!!!!
Thanks Ailsa.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:03 PM
one of our old spaniels had to wear one once and she managed to get stuck standing up but with her face downwards to the floor (i don't know if you will be able picture this), i think she must of been trying to sniff something and forgot about the cone (i wish digi cameras were around then) Also penny my last one had to wear one and she just could not stop walking into the walls Bless them all I hope Benji picks up soon and he can stop wearing the dratted thing
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >