Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Omg - its hard to believe he weighs more than a Border Collie Has Cassie been spayed?
Yes, but she's a leprechaun sized border collie. Have NEVER seen one quite as small as Cassie. Yes, she was spayed quite young
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
Yes, but she's a leprechaun sized border collie. Have NEVER seen one quite as small as Cassie. Yes, she was spayed quite young
Funny you say that cause Vegas plays with one which is also smaller than normal called Bella and she cant weigh more than 12kgs.Her size though does not hinder her energy though-she runs rings round Vegas!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Funny you say that cause Vegas plays with one which is also smaller than normal called Bella and she cant weigh more than 12kgs.Her size though does not hinder her energy though-she runs rings round Vegas!!!
She's got a friend that's quite short legged but much stockier than Cassie. She's a real dainty little thing but absolutely does not hinder her energy. She's all muscle and is like a rocket when she runs flat out
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Thank goodness for that I was getting really worried then - how tall is she about?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Thank goodness for that I was getting really worried then - how tall is she about?
Now you've done it, asked OH to measure her and she ran off upstairs under the bed.
Instead we measured the coffee table and added 2 inches, so she's 18 inches at the shoulder.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Now you've done it, asked OH to measure her and she ran off upstairs under the bed.
Instead we measured the coffee table and added 2 inches, so she's 18 inches at the shoulder.
Awww poor Cassie, I feel awful now Has she got a fear of tape measures? I will have to measure Benji when he wakes up - he's fast asleep after his busy day
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Awww poor Cassie, I feel awful now Has she got a fear of tape measures? I will have to measure Benji when he wakes up - he's fast asleep after his busy day
No, she's just a mardy little moo! She wouldn't come near me all day when I put drops in her ears
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 07:29 PM
No, she's just a mardy little moo! She wouldn't come near me all day when I put drops in her ears
Oh Benjis the same, he hates you doing anything to him - except drying him with an hairdryer he loves that Fortunately the groomer has clipped his nails and done his ears today so I won't have to do his ears and the vet has emptied his anal glands so he should be feeling in peak condition soon
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2006, 07:32 PM
the vet has emptied his anal glands so he should be feeling in peak condition soon
lol-sounds like he was abused Foxy!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
lol-sounds like he was abused Foxy!!!
I know and I had to pay about £5 for that and it only took him 3 seconds
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >