View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 10:40 PM
post is bad subject ..my son posted 4 letters tonight and didn't put the stamps on

so i will go round at 9pm armed with stamps and hope the postman is nice ...grrrr one letter has his birth certificate in ..bloody dumb kids
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Oh Steve ...! Hope you salvaged the important bits!

Loki did manage to demolish a pair of concert tickets - luckily the venue replaced them as they were a present for friends.
Yep-i only need the policy number LS and that bit was fortunately intact! Newspapers are a favourite with Vegas though and it dont matter if their on door mat or table-he'll still rip em' to pieces.I always used to hang my tea towel on handle of oven to dry after cooking/washing up,but he's destroyed several of them now and i have to put it on worktop out of reach.:smt043

The DVD though did pee me off cause i couldnt even reorder it for about 6 weeks as it was out of stock.

Perhaps i should have called him tornado cause of the carnage left in his wake...
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Brandie used to hate the post. She would bark like mad if she couldn't get it. if she could she would rip it from the letter box so lots of letters had teeth marks. I always shut the hall door in the mornings so that she couldn't get there - I was worried the posties fingers would get nipped! She could spot a postie from really far away and would go mad if there was one near the house. But away from her "territory" in town she would just ignore them along with everyone else
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:48 AM
We're not in when the post comes luckily because Loki will eat any paper he can get his teeth on! He did bark at a post van when it drove past the other day which made me laugh because he doesnt normally bark at vans must be his instinctive need to bark at postmen!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3