Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 06:23 PM

Xeva and the omg moment yesterday

well i was at mums yesterday and xeva ended up in the bad books, she had dug a couple of holes in mums garden, so she was brought in for about half an hour (grounded as we would say lol) i went out and filled the holes and then she was let back out.

well i was sitting on the couch and turned around to look out the door (big glass one) to make sure she wasn't digging again and i see xeva with this black blob hanging from her mouth, within second's i realised what it was, shouted her name and she put it down, have you guessed what it was yet?

Echo my mums 10 week old kitten

xeva was carrying her exactly like a mother would, by the scruff and echo was just hanging there like kittens do when being carried head low, legs in tail tucked up, luckily no harm done, echo was fine, xeva hadn't peirced the skin, she was a little wet though
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-05-2011, 06:27 PM
lol, I had a dog once that I caught red pawed burying my kitten. The kitten lived quite happily til he was 15, and they were always good friends. When he was tiny, he was often to be found being carried round in the dogs mouth! He never had so much as a scratch on him, and didn't seem to mind a bit.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Scary

lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 06:39 PM
im not going to lie i s**t myself till i knew the kitten was fine and none the worse for ware and still being her usual mad self.

luthien burying the kitten glad he was ok though