View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2011, 08:33 PM
I sometimes see Flynn's littermate as they live locally and all his littermates look the same.

At a retrieving challenge I did see a solid liver Kimmax GWP but other than pedigree GWP's, I dont see any similar.

(There is a GWPxWeim also locally but I dont think it looks owt like Flynn).
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I sometimes see Flynn's littermate as they live locally and all his littermates look the same.

At a retrieving challenge I did see a solid liver Kimmax GWP but other than pedigree GWP's, I dont see any similar.

(There is a GWPxWeim also locally but I dont think it looks owt like Flynn).
I would love to see Tilly's littermates, we did ask when she was about a year old but the RSPCA said they weren't allowed to give out details but if any of the owners asked they would give them ours.
All I have is one grainy picture we took when we first saw them. There were 6 little short haired ones & a fluffy one,(Tilly being the fluffy one )
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2011, 10:31 PM
We once met a dog with the same markings and similar size and build to Ted but with a longer coat only saw them once and never again though. Ted is originally from Scotland so its very unlikely we would ever come across any relatives
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 11:49 AM
I've never seen a Poppy or a Bailey lookalike but I've seen a couple of Kiara clones!! My friends sister had a male version and they're almost identical except Kiara's got that girlie softness around her face the male is more masculine looking It's quite strange realy as Kiara is gsd x bc and the other is gsd x akita!!!!!!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Apart from Tom on here I haven't really seen any that look like Diesel, but someone says that there is a Honey lookalike around here, she only noticed as her two year old started crying because someone else had Honey.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Only one I've seen in real life that looked like Rupert was a 16 week old pup who was the absolute spitting image of him. It was a Labradoodle. GWPs look very similar to him but I've not seen a black one.
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Actually not really! She's an oddball! Although does bear a striking resemblance to your Tilly if only she could grow a few more inches!

xoxox
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah88 View Post
Actually not really! She's an oddball! Although does bear a striking resemblance to your Tilly if only she could grow a few more inches!

xoxox
Yes I have noticed Kia & Tilly look similar too.
Kia is a beauty
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Nope no Griffin lookalikes round here , he's such a specific looking dog though it would only be his exact cross that would be similar I think, he was one of three black pups in his litter but were homed over the east coast I would imagine, the rest had real gordon colouring.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 03:13 PM
I dont really see any Jake look-a-likes either... i just see his colouring really, not his size and shape etc as well.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >