View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2009, 09:25 PM
its another crazy money making idea. will do nothing to protect horses, the same may compulsery passports have not really done much for horse welfare, just made more money from most people who already struggle to keep their horses!
border pop
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Obviously,horse owners are all rich toffs, so they can just give the government what they normally wipe their a@*$ with...

Bloody ridiculous
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
Thanks Shona. I thought the 'E' word might have something to do with it. Seems like needless red tape to me really - I could see it applying to breeders or big stables or something, but for single horse owners, it seems unnecessary to me.
very true about large stables etc

Originally Posted by tinkladyv View Post
What will happen to horse rescues, this could be catastrophic to them??????
good point....

i personally was on the fence about this - still sort of am -

im swaying more to agreeing with the marjority pureley because we pay council tax and other forms of taxes already to keep the roads clear and other things(mainly from horse cr@p.....)

i already have issues with certain horse riders riding 2 by 2 on narrow country lanes and taking stupid risks - but thats nothing to do with this i guess - just a genneral rant lol

i have owner/loaned horses and to be honest i would pay it. Not that i would actually like it but i can see where they are coming from...

anyhow - we should all be used to it by now - government are always after money
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2