Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 05:48 PM

A wet n windy walk today (ECS & BCxESS)

Regardless of the weather you always find us mental dog owners out walking. and so today my friend and I walked from Shanklin to Sandown and back again, with the guys and braved the wind, rain and waves. here are a few photos of this great walk.

Molly braves the waves for a quick paddle

Rhudie just loves to dig!

Gracie watching Rhudie dig. she wasn't tempted to help him.

This is Rhudie, he's Mollys new beau.

back to the water for another paddle.

then a quick stop at a dog friendly pub for hot apple pie and custard yum yum.....
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Greaty pics of your walk today - looks absaloutely freezing Mmm Apple Pie sounds kinda yummy
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Looks cold but great, your dogs look like they thoroughly enjoyed themselves, I see Molly has her curly perm look again
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 06:06 PM
Strangely it wasn't cold at all just really windy and wet. the waves were crashing over the foot path so we had to keep dodging them. it was funny watching the dogs. Rhudie hates the water and was really worried he would get wet. he kept shouting at Molly to "GET OUT OF THE WATER". but she ignored him.
Gracies the curly one and yes it really comes out when she gets wet. she's called curly girly at home
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Great pics Looks like it was very cold . So Molly has BEAU has she Think my boys will be jealous when I tell them that.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Great pics Looks like it was very cold . So Molly has BEAU has she Think my boys will be jealous when I tell them that.
Yes Molly's New Beau, Rhudie hasn't had any doggy friends for a while as he is not long back from travelling in Europe. I think Molly's quite taken with the "Jetset Rhudie". I'm sure she'd have plenty of kisses for your gorgeous Chaps though she's a total fluosy where boys are concerned
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
Strangely it wasn't cold at all just really windy and wet. the waves were crashing over the foot path so we had to keep dodging them. it was funny watching the dogs. Rhudie hates the water and was really worried he would get wet. he kept shouting at Molly to "GET OUT OF THE WATER". but she ignored him.
Gracies the curly one and yes it really comes out when she gets wet. she's called curly girly at home
Yep had another look at the photos...i got them mixed up I love the sea when its all grey and rough
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I love the sea when its all grey and rough
Yeah i love the salty taste you get on your face. I'm so pleased we are back by the sea side byside the sea.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Great pics, I love it when it's wild like that. As long as you're dressed right, it's great.
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 07:58 PM
R there gorgeous a swimmer + a digger looks like they had loads of fun great pics
however i think you forgot 1 thing my apple pie + custard
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >