Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-12-2015, 10:37 PM
I wrote above:-
"when you click on it now a 'point' is sent to the person whose post you were reading, once that has been done you can then send PM's"

I lied Just sent you a 'point' and then went to try and send a PM and I can't grrrrrrr. It says you have choosen not to receive PM's or summit

Don't worry Gordon I am a computer illiterate too The above just proves that. Too late now,brain hurting and eye lids closing, so off to my sack, speak again tomorrow no doubt
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Have now read the Announcements bit about the new look. Still non the wiser as regards the "respect point" even though they are referred to in the post. Oh well! Suppose I'll recognise one if it ever bites me.
As a trial I just sent you one but it didn't seem to activate the PM thingy I'll check with you tomorrow. For now it's goodnight from me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-12-2015, 10:46 PM
I think you need to re-read it Harvey, its not just sending one respect point Does this mean you and LG will be starting a Gentleman's Club then
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Oooooh! Harvey I too have cranial cramping - it is all too much for a miserable old sod at this late hour. Can't understand having opted out of the PM thingies. Don't know what they are but if they were free then I certainly wouldn't have opted out of them ! lol !
Great idea June "The Dogsey Club for Retired Gentlemen of Delicate Persuasion" Harvey and me could apply for recognition as a National Institution perhaps a little charitable funding wouldn't go amiss. How nice - perhaps some sort of protection order as Grade 1 listed Gentlemen!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Wow,nearly didn't find you lotNew look site eh?
Hi allGeez,hope I'm not posting on some other thread hereHope everyone is well,will try and catch up,hopefully the doglets are fine too
All good here,not long now until the baby hobbits arrive!!Sarah had two days in hospital but she's fine.Been given steroids,to help the little one's lungs....just in case they decide to arrive earlier.Mum is doing well too,very tired as expected but keeping chirpy,bless her.
Looking very Christmassy in our house,trees are up!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Yo Hobbit! Good to hear from you and even better to know that things ain't too bad over your way. Glad your Mum is doing well and that the little Hobbitses are progressing nicely.
Don't doubt you've gone overboard with the decs etc. I could make a helpful suggestion here (about where to stick the holly on Lilly & Bill) but you think I don't like them and would put it somewhere it'd hurt! lol !
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2015, 11:21 PM
LG,good to see you're as lovely as everPoor Lily and Billy are getting battered here,weather is awful
You are wrong about the dec's...went for a minimal look this year,need to leave room for Moses baskets,prams etc etcYou'll be glad to know Claude has been included,he looks gorgeous in the hallOH....got the kitchen and living all finished,looks fab,well pleased with everything
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Yep Eileen - that's one thing about me - I don't do a lot of changing. Once a miserable old sod always a miserable old sod.
Glad you've got the homestead to your satisfaction now - that poor OH of yours wants a medal! Suppose you'll be after moving house now?
Give my regards to Claude!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2015, 11:32 PM

Ah no,won't be moving anytime soon,love it hereWhat you mean he deserves a medal?????We are spoilt rotten,I have to say but we're so worth it!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-12-2015, 11:49 PM
Really good to hear from you Eileen.
I'm off now - away to the bed - goodnight all.
See you all tomorrow, G.
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >