Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Aawww the poor lamb.
Glad there is some improvement though and I hope it continues.
Likes from Mo
Thanks
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Glad he is improving all the time. Poor Jake, it must be horrible to take meds that taste really bad

Hugs to you both, hope he is back to himself in no time xx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Glad he is improving all the time. Poor Jake, it must be horrible to take meds that taste really bad

Hugs to you both, hope he is back to himself in no time xx
Thanks. He is back in tomorrow for the day to get the drain out he is happier in himself, but there is a bit of his wound that still wont heal. Will need to see how he gets on tomorrow...
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 05:50 AM
Good Luck at the vets today Really hope everything is OK with Jake's wound......Bless him x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Good Luck at the vets today Really hope everything is OK with Jake's wound......Bless him x
Thanks me too lol. Im sure everything will be ok, the bit that wont heal is worrying me though.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Thanks me too lol. Im sure everything will be ok, the bit that wont heal is worrying me though.
stil early days, dont worry!
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 07:02 AM
How have I missed this? Am I wearing blinkers or something!!

Poor Jake! Haven't read the whole thread, a bit restricted with time this morning!

Good Luck at the vets this morning, I'm sure everything will be fine and he is healing as he should be.

xx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Thanks guys.

I just dropped him off . It was so difficult this time, and I cried! I hate leaving him, and I hate to think of him thinking I wont be back. Usually, jake greets all the vn's etc, with a wagging tail and rushes up to see them, and they put their own collar and lead on him with great ease. This is the third time in 16 days that he has been left, so today he seemed to remember what happens. He kept snuggling into me, and when the vn came out to get him, he hid behind me and was waving his head around so she couldnt get the collar on (its a choke chain so slips over his head). He then plonked his bum on the floor and wouldnt budge. I had to leave, but peered through the wee window (he couldnt see me). The vn was trying to coax him through to the room (this was in the waiting room, it was empty) and he was having none of it, trying to pull towards the door. I had to leave at that point... I just want to go get him now
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Just caught this, poor Jake and poor you xx I know it is awful leaving them at the vets but unfortunately it is one of those things. He will be back home before you know it xxxx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I got jake back at 2, he was still very sleepy and his back legs went we were coming up the stairs to come into the house . He is doing better now though, and seems happier. He has had the drain removed, and the hole where the drain was and the bit that wasnt healing well, have been closed up with that skin glue stuff. He flushed the wound too and said there is no sign of infection . So hopefully it wont be long until he is all better, fingers crossed .
Page 17 of 18 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 >