Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

25-05-2006, 08:14 PM

Hiya I'm Mel

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...tbun1/Mel1.jpg

Hi

My name is Mel. Not too sure how old I am but never had a cake with a candle on it so def not One yet! - no puppy teeth either though so more than 6 months. Prob about 9 months old they say.

My previous owner couldnt look after me anymore - not sure why - so tied me to a bench in a busy street and went away on the bus. Luckily a kind Lady brought me to Staffy Rescue and because I wasnt very nice to Tracies dog, I went to live with Zara "until I could learn to play nicely" they said!

Since then I have been having lots of little meaty biscuit things and bits of chicken several times a day!! For some reason she tells me to sit, stay, not jump up or come to her in the park first?? Anyway the end result is a pat and sometimes a biscuit so who am I to argue?!

I have also learned that outdoors is for toilet not carpet, and dogs sleep on floors not furniture (who knew??!). But best of all I get to go in the big moving room with the music in and put my head out the window and see everything thats going on - its great - I love it!!! (Called a car apparently).

Met lots of other dogs now - and theyre really not that bad!! Actually its much more fun playing with them than shouting at them - although sometimes I forget and shout anyway and poor Zara gets a sore throat trying to shout over me (I'm louder!! hee hee) - but when I eventually hear her I do as I'm told....... well, shes the one with the chicken and the biscuits!! She says I have to start being nice to cats too - but I think thats going a bit far! They are DEFINATELY for chasing!!

I have my own bedroom too at Zara's. Its brass and has a door at the front which closes. I dont sleep in there much, but on the odd occasion she has to leave me by myself for a little while I go in there because it seems chewing the remote controls etc is not allowed? I go to work with her everday though so I dont mind being in there occasionally.

Anyway - it would be nice to find a permenant home - I love cuddling up on peoples knees and am VERY affectionate and learn new things very fast. I would hate to be left alone all day and apparently am too boistrous for kids under 12. Although I need a lot of time and attention I will give a great deal back. Zara says I am not bad - just uneducated but getting better fast! so please consider me!
Call Tracie
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2006, 08:46 PM
bless you i hope you find a home real soon xxxx
staffmuttz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-05-2006, 07:14 PM
och Tracie, shes a bonny wee girl. She should find a home quite quickly I would think.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Awww bless her little heart.

Good luck in finding a home Mel!!!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Oh she's adorable!!

Good luck on finding a forever home soon little Mel xx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2006, 12:08 PM
What a lovely write-up!

She is absolutely beautiful, I do hope she gets a new home soon that can cope with all that energy.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2006, 12:26 PM
aww shes such a little sweetie.wish i could have her has she got a home yet?