Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 07:46 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, Jan 6

Good morning everyone. All decs should be down by tonight!

Eileen hope the babies and Sarah are coming along ok and will be home soon.

Hope everyone else is ok today. I have to get Amber out in a minute. She is ready waiting. She is off to the vets this afternoon. She has a small lump on the inside of her upper leg and a tiny spot of exzema on her tummy, that and her usual ear trouble and her nails to be cut so I reckon I shall be there some time!

Have a good day all, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2016, 07:56 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hope all goes well at the vet Moyra and it doesn't break the bank.

Off to do some shopping for the weekend later having 3 extra boys here need the cupboards and fridge stocked. Need to see if I can get some cheap wellies for each of them too as the garden is so mucky and Mark is going to be building his storage boxes and the boys will probably be helping or on the bank fishing.
Do you think I could get wellies for Dillon too ?

We bought one of the thornless blackberries last year should take a look at how its doing. Michael (brother) has one and Gill has had one for a few years too they get good crops off them.
Hoping Eileen's mums treatment went well yesterday and that Sarah and the babies are nearly ready to come home. I would imagine her day yesterday was spent being a whirling dervish.

Hope all hoomans and doglets are well today and that the rain stops.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 08:23 AM
Good morning,
Hope Amber goes on ok at the vets today.
Will get Rosie out later, I want to get tidied round as soon as Lauryn's gone off to work experience. Then I want to do some ironing oh joy lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2016, 08:24 AM
Love the picture of Rosie Mandy looking none too pleased about her bath.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 08:29 AM
Good morning Lynn and Mandy. Yes Rosie did look as though she was none to happy with having a bath but she is a sweetie. Lynn going to be nice having the house full for the weekend. Hope all goes well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2016, 08:41 AM
Looking forward to it Moyra but it will be an early away day Monday to get the boys to school on time. Gorden will leave here with them all at 6.30 to get them in to Harlow for 8.30 he is leaving time for slow traffic.
I will probably spend the rest of next week vertical.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 09:33 AM
Yes it will be then time to put your feet up. Hope you have a most enjoyable weekend with some of the family around you. How is Gill doing any further news.

Eileen, hope your mum is ok after her latest chemo and that she has had a chance to see the babies too. Hope they are progressing nicely.

June and LG wishing you both a dry day today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2016, 09:49 AM
Dry and cold here this morning, was a joy to clean up girls as it was so quick, wet patches taken out, everywhere swept and girlies having breakfast.Big House was pristine, which is usually the case, just with all the rain it was getting messed up. Cariad and Lona are very houseproud and all visitors have to behave and wipe their feet, otherwise they are chucked out, which is why Zen doesn't last very long in there with the others
Hope Amber goes on well at the vets and she is good for them, but she probably will be as she is a lovely well behaved girl most times.
Wonder if Eileen will let us know how yesterday went, she's probably verticle actually, same as you'll be Lynn, but you'll have a wonderful weekend I bet. You can buy boots for dogs, but don't think Dillon will take kindly to them somehow
Mandy, I'll pop my ironing over, I've got some sheets and pillowcases,plus a few t shirts, shouldn't take you long. Hope Lauryn is doing well on the work experience, forgot what she was doing
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Gill is doing well thank you Moyra the tamoxifen seems to agree with her and is halting the progress of the tumour. She gets tired and crochety but that's to be expected.
I can't see dillon being very co-operative at all having boots on June. he was nightmare trying to get one on him after his sliced paw gave up and popped a carrier bag round it in the end.
Glad the girls were easier to sort today.

We had a slightly longer walk this morning right round the back of the village to start off then end up coming out at the top of the village on the way back home. Across the fields I could see a car has gone in the dyke passenger side in the dyke driver side sticking up out of the dyke. Not sure it happened haven't been that way for about week or more.
Straight bit of road too. Probably one of our famous speeders or forced off the road by one or one of the inconsiderate lorry drivers we tend to get this way. Not all like that but quite a few feel they own the roads and do not seem happy to accommodate cars.
Hope the people were ok.
The weather is dry but grey and its hanging in the air and not a breath of wind.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Morning all
Lynn, i reckon to trolleys full of food should just about cover you Lol i have Pawz boots for my pups...just for covering bandages etc but laney was allergic to something in the mud up the field and he had to wear them all the time
Moyra, hope all goes well at the vets
Mandy....haven't got any ironing but you could do my washing if you like?
TW, pleased to hear things were drier for you this morning
nothing planned for me today...don't go out on wednesdays although i will be forcing myself to take the dogs out later. Dex cat decided to come and keep me company this morning, woke me up climbing onto my bed, hasn't done that for a while
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »