View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
firesrye
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2013, 07:01 PM

Siberian husky in need of new home (surrey)

My sister unfortunatly needs to rehome her husky bitch due to fighting between her 2 girls.
The 2 girls have been fighting for just over a year now but up until now have been manageable i.e they were mostly noise they were easy to get back together but as times gone on the fights have become more frequent and worse.
The last fight was the worst yet with injuries to both the dogs and since then they have been unable to get them back together. The reason they have made the decision to rehome Inka is because the other bitch has severe hip dysplasia and is on medication which is expensive. Inka is a 6/7 year old grey and white bi-eyed bitch (one blue eye one brown eye), she is great with children lives with cats and is good with other dogs, she walks well on the lead but does have the usual husky traits, cannot be let off the lead and will chase small furry things. If anyone is interested then please let me know on here or private message me. Homes will be vetted.
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Very sad situation all round
Having met Inka a few times, I can honestly say she is such a sweet, pretty girl and has a lovely nature.
I hope she finds a great new home soon.
I know your sister is devastated
firesrye
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-01-2013, 08:17 AM
This is a picture of Inka