Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

17-01-2011, 01:46 PM

CSJ dog food

So what does everyone think of this?
I keep hearing good reviews of it and a lot of positive comments.

I have previously fed my dogs skinners main and now feed arkwrights or dr johns. How does it compare to these.

Main reason for asking is they are quite active and the two younger ones seem to have trouble maintaining weight on the regular stuff.

Also were can I get it in the southwest.

Adam
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 02:04 PM
I used it for a while and thought it was good food for the price range.
You can buy directly from the CSJ website - if you have storage then I know previously it worked out the same postage cost to buy 2 bags as it did for 1, so I'd always buy 2 at a time (though having big dogs, I got through it quickly enough)
Otherwise I'd phone and ask if they know of stockists in your area, they're very helpful on the phone apparently.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Hi, both mine have been on CSJ for over a year now and i'm impressed with the quality and its reasonable priced. If you look on the website, not sure i can post it on here but here goes http://www.csjk9.com

There are several different foods that would be ok for your dogs with a higher protien, but if you contact Ceri Rundle the proprietor she is very helpful and will advise you, they send out great samples too. I have a stockist in my area and he delivers for free.

Good luck
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Some of my dogs were switched over to CSJ (lamb/rice gluten free) and Sooper Dooper for extra protein and they have started to get a bit more body on them so no complaints from me. Luckily there are 2 stockists very local to me and they deliver for free (very handy when I was snowed in). As others have said you can get samples sent to you by request.
IMO it's worth a try.