View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:10 PM

Zena out & about in action today (gsd pup)

Remembered the camera just now, and we had a glorious walk up on the south downs, met four different MEN with four dogs and Zena had no problem with any of them, so she's overcome whatever it was with men thank goodness!

She had a whale of a time sniffing and running, but as you can see, she never went out of sight and she always came running if I called, unlike Georgie who took off after a jogger and a sheepdog, I called them both back, but only Zena came to me!!!!

I love this one, look at the speed of her!

I swear she's grown since yesterday coz she looks even bigger when we're out and about next to Georgie! She's officially 16 weeks old today too! Thanks for looking, I do hope you're not getting bored with seeing this fantastic girl of mine, I love her soooooo you see!!!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:11 PM
on wow! i LOVE that first piccy, shes just fab!!!! im so glad shes turning out so nicely!!!!!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:20 PM
nice pics, see that her ear is up now very cool
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
on wow! i LOVE that first piccy, shes just fab!!!! im so glad shes turning out so nicely!!!!!
She sure is isn't she Mich, just as gorgeous as the whole family including darling grandma Yes, and notice which one has the lead draped over him Zena doesn't need it, she comes EVERY time!!! Thanks Mich.x

Originally Posted by valandra View Post
nice pics, see that her ear is up now very cool
Lol yes, they both went up last saturday, but the best bit is, she's in control and can now put them back when she gets a fuss, and I just love it when the shepherd's ears go back like they do!!! Thanks valandra
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:54 PM
glad ta hear she is accepting men more now, I notice she has a harness on how does she cope with it? Zeita wears a gentle leader and is always trrying to get it off especially when we are at training but she pulls like mad without it.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Thanks Mel Well, the reason I got her a harness (Rogz) is because of the stretchy lead, I would hate to damage her neck, and I don't like collars for this reason, so I put a little harness on her. It's ok, but slips around a bit, might need some adjustment. I bought another one this morning which she has to step into, but that's for a spaniel and for the moment, it's a tad large and I don't like it as much! She seems to like it no problems, she sits whilst I put it over her head, then I have to put just one leg in and clip it up on the r/h side, so it's nice and easy to put on too! The new one's a gentle leader or something, but quite honestly, I don't know the difference between them all, but I might go for that big padded one they do at the vets called a training harness? I might put up a thread about them Lol coz I'd really like to know the difference, and why nobody at training ever wears them???
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I might put up a thread about them Lol coz I'd really like to know the difference, and why nobody at training ever wears them???
Could be they're not allowed in the training class. I know that haltis and harnesses are not allowed in the one I go to.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Helena I got a new harness for Toro from acorn pets its an ergo harness, great fit and fastens like a tie wrap, soft too...I had a rogz lead for the boys and with the constant boining it rubbed there coat away, I chucked mine out, just sommit to look out for if its the same one :0) xx great piccies of them both, and she is very speedy lol xx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Lovely piccies H - I especially love the first one. Zena is looking fab
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Just look at the joy on her face, she is a hunny. Also Georgie is looking as handsome as ever
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >