View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:36 AM
she wants to meet up today with a mediator (ie. one of her friends) to sort the house out. i wish there was someone i could ask to come round for me when there here. im going to put felix upstairs out of the way. i'll come on here afterwards as im pretty sure im going to need someone to talk to and destress with, god im so grateful to you guys
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Is there no one ,that you can ask hazel , to be honest mate i would be very carefull , and wouldn feel comfortable if it was me doing it alone . be careful she sounds a horrid person (sorry but she does )and the way she has treated you is horrendous . xxdk
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:42 AM
theres noone at all dk, the people who i thought were my friends are the ones that she spent the night with, they say there not taking sides but didnt even bother to answer my calls yesterday and pushed me off the phone. i have two friends left, one in doncaster and one in blackpool - the rest of you are virtual, and i love you all but i cant take a computer to a meeting with me. im scared of it but im just going to have to bite my lip and go through it
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Is there no one ,that you can ask hazel , to be honest mate i would be very carefull , and wouldn feel comfortable if it was me doing it alone . be careful she sounds a horrid person (sorry but she does )and the way she has treated you is horrendous . xxdk
I agree with DK. If you can't get anyone I personally think it would be a safer option to meet somewhere neutral that is public A cafe? A mcdonalds? even a local busy park? Not keen on the idea of her and someone she is pals with who she ahs probably convinced you are mad to meeting you when the only people who know are us on here who can't get to you..

JMO

Stay safe

x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:44 AM
have pm'd you

hugs sue
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:44 AM
ah i wish i lived closer hun , id be there for ya no worries , please take care , arm yourself with something just in case ,take care and i hope it all goes ok xxdk
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Hazel,

What about someone from work? Could they not help?
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Just another thought.....Can you let the police know that this is taking place? Like phone the local number of the station explain the situation and the abuse and just make them aware that you will be having this meeting and what is there advice, maybe you could call them back within a set time so that at least someone knows. They are usually great with domestic abuse these days and it is important to know that you are safe or like I said make sure someone has your mobile number so they can phone you. Just a bit of security for you.

Please stay safe

xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:50 AM
If mediation is required then I would ask for it to be independent. Don't let her come over with a friend and bully you by yourself. Tell her no, we are going to do it properly and contact the CAB.
Please don't let her in when you are alone and feeling vunerable.
Becky
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:59 AM
I tend to agree with everyone else, Hazel. I wouldn't let her in...... especially if she has someone with her who is "on her side".
Meeting in a public place will be much, much safer. Can you arrange this instead honey?
Page 5 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »