Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by wendy taylor View Post
okay i'm going to open my big mouth and say I was 18 stone just before Christmas,am now just under sixteen stone,am doing it myself,cut out all the goodies,although I do allow myself a once a week treat,lots of fruit and veg,and of course water,drinking green tea,which took some getting used too,and am using one of those steppers,which is great fun in front of music channels on tv,and am on that for about forty mins per day,as well as about three hours dog walking,all in all am cream crackered,
Wendy
Wow Wendy your a star as well
:smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 09:26 AM
I'll second that! Those steppers are exhausting! After 10 minutes im usually done in! Well i'll be going to the gym after work today, didnt manage to get down there at all last week cos was soo busy!

P.S someone has bought cakes into work *again* and they look sooooo good but i am resisting so far. Its the afternoons which really try on my hunger and my weak will. Normally from between 2pm and 5pm. Does anyone else find that they struggle a lot at certain times of the day?
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Hi all what a great idea ,right here go's
starting wieght 12 stone 7
want to lose 2 stone by christmas
just cutting down sweet things and having smaller portions .

i do have arthritus so find it hard to exercise as such ,but on a good day gemma will get longer walks i will wiegh myself every sunday and report in on mondays (sulates)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 01:44 PM
hi guys im 17stone would like to get to 11 stone,im disabled with my bad,and if i walk lots or sit in the car or even so much and clean out the puppies i cant walk the next day ,had a back op am on lyrica,morphine patches and co-codomol can you give me some suggestions please ,you can pm me and il have a wiegh in on saturday,il go chemist.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
hi guys im 17stone would like to get to 11 stone,im disabled with my bad,and if i walk lots or sit in the car or even so much and clean out the puppies i cant walk the next day ,had a back op am on lyrica,morphine patches and co-codomol can you give me some suggestions please ,you can pm me and il have a wiegh in on saturday,il go chemist.
how are you if you swim? apparently thats good for bad backs etc as the water supports all your joints....
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 04:22 PM
My worst times of the day are evenings, I so get the munchies!

I had my breakfast bar this morning, a differnt energy bar for lunch with soup and am just about to tuck into fish pie and veggies.
Then I'll have pud, but after that is when I'll get carb cravings!

But I have been very good the last 3 days since we started.

As for excercise I'm a big walker, and cycle but wondered if anyone could recommend where to get one of those steppers, a good quality one that will stand up to a pounding lol.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
My worst times of the day are evenings, I so get the munchies!

I had my breakfast bar this morning, a differnt energy bar for lunch with soup and am just about to tuck into fish pie and veggies.
Then I'll have pud, but after that is when I'll get carb cravings!

But I have been very good the last 3 days since we started.

As for excercise I'm a big walker, and cycle but wondered if anyone could recommend where to get one of those steppers, a good quality one that will stand up to a pounding lol.

i got mine from argos for about £25.....
has lasted me about 2 years (granted not been used too much...)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...Bequipment.htm
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 04:45 PM
It's great to see how many people are up for this!

I'm going back to WW tomorrow, so I'm not sure what my starting weight will be, but I'm going to guess at 15.5 stone +

There - I've said it - the worst is over

I'm a WW veteran, and I know it works for me, so I'm looking forward to 1-2lbs per week coming off. In all I'd like to get down to around 10 stone again, but I'll be breaking it down into smaller goals and celebrating each one of them in a small (and calorie-free) way

Weigh-in - Tuesday
Reason - to feel like myself again!
Strategy - counting every single point! (And get back on the mini trampoline )

Bring it on guys!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by duboing View Post
It's great to see how many people are up for this!

I'm going back to WW tomorrow, so I'm not sure what my starting weight will be, but I'm going to guess at 15.5 stone +

There - I've said it - the worst is over

I'm a WW veteran, and I know it works for me, so I'm looking forward to 1-2lbs per week coming off. In all I'd like to get down to around 10 stone again, but I'll be breaking it down into smaller goals and celebrating each one of them in a small (and calorie-free) way

Weigh-in - Tuesday
Reason - to feel like myself again!
Strategy - counting every single point! (And get back on the mini trampoline )

Bring it on guys!
does the mini trampoline work?
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
does the mini trampoline work?
Yes, I've always wondered. Only prob is having to use it outdoors, as I'm sure I'd hit the ceiling in here lol
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »