View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Glad you enjoyed your outing Mandy. Hoping Tony's scan goes well also.
June that's sounding good about Zen. Fingers crossed all your TLC is paying off..I do things like that think they are in one drawer and not in a drawer at all.
LG glad you enjoyed your evening, I expect gypsy and Fagin thought they had lost you for a while again.
We have been busy cleaning out the conservatory bringing the freeze into the kitchen it's gone into the recess for now dresser out of living room into conservatory as we have a sofa bed being delivered in the week. decided a sofa bed would be better for us while we have a house full rather then the sofa and single put you up. We are truly cream crackered now.
Dillon earlier let us know the food recycling had fallen off where it was precariously balanced.. We heard it go and were in the middle of maneuvering a heavy object into the conservatory. He laid in the garden looking at the contents on the floor and never touched it. He got rewarded for his good behaviour.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Apparently when I went out last night Fagin and Gypsy set to howling like timber wolves and wouldn't shut up for nearly half an hour
That reminded me of Baruska (Who died in 2013) she would put her nose in the air and howl whenever my wife went to town and I stayed home.

She also did the same thing when we passed an ambulance or Police car with sirens blazing
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Mandy, hope Tony's scan is o.k
TW...I wonder if the neighbours do that deliberately to wind people up?? Pleased Zen seems a little better
Awwww LG....how lovely the dogs showed how much they missed you
Lynn, sounds like you have been busy!!!
I have spent a bit in my garden in my egg chair soaking up some rays, I do love the hot weather!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Nearly missed you there Harvey.....hope you are all o.k
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2016, 04:42 PM
I see the creosote fence sprayer will be coming out soon in the West Midlands lol !
Well done to Dillon for not scoffing the food recycling my lot wouldn't have been able to get anywhere near it as Gypsy would have scoffed the lot. The old girl is a right dustbin!
Good afternoon to you Harvey - hope all is well with you and yours.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 05:25 PM
I haven't done a tan for aggggges LG...I have embraced my pastiness lol. Nah...Gypsy isn't a dustbin....she is an eco warrior recycling for you lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2016, 05:31 PM
popped over to Peterborough to look at a Peugeot 407. 05 plate 91000 miles service history just under £2000. Shame as it was lovely car but the boot if we needed to get Dillon out that way in the event of of not being able to open side doors at back if cars parked either side was to high.
About a 4 inch difference in height. He is 5 in November and although fairly agile he is getting older not younger and of course if his elbows start to play him up it's not idea. We now know the 407 is no good for us.
When we got back and I was waiting on the drive for Gorden to open our gate there were a family of wrens playing on the gravel and creeping up the fence so we waited a for a bit then had to disturb them. Lovely to see though.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Hi everyone!

It's poured with rain here all weekend and the dogs have spent their time in bed sleeping, although they did manage a quick walk this morning when the rain stopped for about 10 minutes. It's cold as well and being too lazy to make a fire had to dig out my winter woollies!

Shame about the car Lynn .. the things we do because of our dogs! Dillon would never manage to get into my tiny Noddy car. Georgina and Gwylim who are only itsy bitsy dogs compared to him have difficulty getting into mine. Our trainer laughs when she hears me telling Georgina to "jump" when it's obvious there's no way she can because the back doors only open wide enough to allow her to clamber into the seat well, before having to turn round and climb onto the back seat!

Enjoy your evening folks!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2016, 06:47 PM
The best car I have ever had for girls getting in was definitely the Lucida, with the one I have now the girls have to get in the side door and then to the back as its very high if they go in at the tailgate. They used to get in the Honda OK, but doubt if Cariad could do it now. If I have to get another car I will be looking for one with a sliding side door, or even a van perhaps
Given Zen her Arnica tablet, she is so good, opens her mouth so I can chuck it in off the lid and closes it again, the big ones aren't even that co-operative, you'd think I was poisoning them, she's a trusting soul
Mine would have been like Gypsy, Lynn. Except I would have known because World War III would have broken out over the scraps.
Hope you are OK in yourself, Griff. Sit out in the sun and chill, you've not had the best of weeks, so look after yourself.
Glad to hear it wasn't the times of the meals LG, more the time you have your meal, and there was no chance of a hypo in company
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Hi peeps, its to darned hot. I have just watched a film called Willow. Quite good. Hope you all sleep well with this heat, they say it is going to be hotter tomorrow. Loads of flying ants out there this evening.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >