Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Thanks Lynn, I will take care.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Must admit it did worry me a bit when lifting the basket of wet washing to put out on the line this morning, no problem with bringing it in dry weight wise. I think I shall have to walk Amber again before it belts down with rain again.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Non stop rain all day today, son and then a friend rang this morning, been out now for LPG and some petrol and its never ending. Traffic is horrific, narrowly avoided being totalled by an idiot driver coming through the lights the minute they turned green, or maybe a bit before, I was in the way because it had come to a dead stop as I was turning left and was stranded in between lights, this moron carried on and undercut me, to get in front, THEN he got impatient again, pulled out of the traffic and sped along the outside to do a right turn. How he is still living I have no idea.
Managed to miss my delivery of Tumeric, wasn't due till tomorrow but it came today and I was giving the girls lunch at the back. Its been left at the sorting office, which I'll go to on Wednesday when its open all day, got the bone run tomorrow and it will be shut by the time I've finished that.
Moyra, none of us want you to hurt yourself after the op you've had, we're all concerned for you. Please take care.
Nippy, hoping Brian is feeling better now, must be so worrying. Glad the lunch went fine and it is nice for them to be round, just smaller numbers
Son has jettisoned business idea at the moment. None of the premises he has put in for have come to anything manageable financially, and he has decided to leave it a year now and get some cash behind him as the commission scheme is excellentin his new position, and he's paid everything he owes off apart from his mortgage,and now he's got something to aim for he will put his mind to it. Have been wondering how it was going, and been dying to ring and find out, but didn't want to keep on his back, thought this is what had happened, but had to sit and wait for him to tell me. I think he's doing the right thing long term and relieved he's not jumping in for the sake of it.
Griff, whats gone wrong at the doctors
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Nippy, that's what i was thinking...if Brian was open to the idea maybe it could be sorted before too long but if he isn't keen that is a bit of an issue....lets hope the reduction of the tablet will do. I know what you mean about red rock...i missed a bit of it and wasn't entirely sure what was what...maybe try it tomorrow if i am about. Nippy, very jealous of your granddaughter..i have always wanted to go to marrakesh
TW, pleased you survived.....what a div though!! oh i wanted something off the Dr and she couldn't sort it all without having to go through all my drugs and looking at my condition and then contacting my consultant so i have to wait and see what he says...which from what she said will be NO
Moyra, i really don't think you should lift anything heavier than a cup of tea....stick your feet up and rest!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Thanks everyone for your concern. Have ordered a Chinese for tonight's dinner then at least I will not have to cook. I will leave the washing up to him. He came in earlier than I expected and when I said I had done all my washing he pointed to the pile inside his door and said you didn't tackle them then! I said no didn't know they were there! So another lot for me tomorrow to do! Yes I will take it easy!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Can't Steve make the arduous journey to the washer himself, put the clothes in, even perhaps the washing powder etc, and then Switch It On. You aren't in a fit state to be doing anything, please don't push yourself, otherwise you'll be in hospital and not out the same day either, THEN what will he do eh
Oooh Griff, was it the birth control pill
Lets hope you talk Brian round to the idea Nippy
Chase on now, girls tea more or less ready, veg is steamed, Zen's potato has been done.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 04:31 PM
seriously Moyra....he said that???? OMG, i would just leave his washing or put the instructions for the machine on top of it. Don't you dare do the washing up either!!!
TW lol....yup! something so straight forward for millions of people and once again...me a minefield, they are going to try and come up with something to make my life a bit easier but it is going to take them a bit of time...fair enough, it isn't life threatening or an emergency and i understand they are very busy people
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2016, 04:34 PM
OMG Griff, I was joking as well,given your sudden descent into the Realms Of Lurve
The Chase is getting on my nerves,why do these people go on if they know nuffink
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Yes, I told him to put them in the machine and I would add the detergents etc. When the washing is done he can hang them out under the gazebos tonight. I have just had some Chinese but I never do it justice it is too much for me but Amber always finishes it off.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Moyra, that is fair enough....as long as you aren't doing the lot!!!
TW....lol, better safe than sorry I guess, never dreamed it would be so complicated
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >