Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Aww glad you have had a great time Griff,
Aww TW Zen doesn't think she's being mistreated bet she thinks she's more special (( hugs))
Kazz bad backs are nearly as bad as toothache, hope yours eases up soon.
Hope your resting Moyra
Weirdly Losos it didn't seem like there were so many people there
Mrs LG hope LG is feeling better soon, and hopefully doing as he's told. Tell him that we will miss him on here x
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2016, 07:40 PM
awww Griff is all loved up, long may it last
Have looked at recycling candles and have got A Plan. Need to find a craft place to buy wicks really and the rest I can do.
Annoys me paying for these citronella candles where the wick doesn't last and I'm left with them, hate wasting money, this way I can get them going again and it does keep the flies down. I disinfect and bleach everywhere every morning and the kennels are kept cleared and disinfected with fresh bedding down but there's still bluddy flies . Jeff next door says I keep them cleaner than he is (not hard ) when I asked if there was any smell and he said not, but like to be double sure
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Fully agree that it is wasteful to chuck the candles out if you can make them usable....hope you find some wicks
Thanks Mandy and TW, I apologised for my behaviour last week and he said he understood why I felt the way I did....he doesn't message or call me enough but he has explained why...we are now looking at face time so he knows he won't get a massive bill....I actuality care about him a great deal and apparently the feeling is mutual from what was said lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Be Still My Beating Heart
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Lol, he says that I am not hard like I think I am, he says he knows it is all a front and he knows the real me......I keep telling him I am hard but he won't have it and refuses to believe I have any nastiness in me...poor lads in for a shock lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Aww so sweet I can't believe you are anything but soft
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Lol...Mandy, I am a right nasty piece of work at times....I have had to be to keep myself sane and protect myself
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol...Mandy, I am a right nasty piece of work at times....I have had to be to keep myself sane and protect myself

Can I just ask who told you that you were sane?

Just placed a sainsburys' order for tomorrow back now almost intolerable........can only get better.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Ahhhh yeah, errrrm good point kazz
Oh dear hope the back eases...do you have a tens
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
THE SAME FOOTBALL MATCH ON BOTH CHANNELS tonight
.................................................. ..surely they must know if it fits the bill on first enquiry.
OH & I were also discussing the football on both channels thing, the programme schedulers have really messed up tonight

On the campervan sale I really dispair, I send them photos, MoT history, and a detailed scale drawing of the floor plan.

I have written where everything is and done a little arrow to show on the drawing, still they can't work it out I really think some of them can't read a drawing

Please give little Zen a hug, wish I could suggest something but way out of my experience, I'm sure you will sort it 'tho.

Bit knackered now so will bid you all goodnight.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >