Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-01-2014, 09:57 AM

My beloved Fatso!

mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Yes... I will be needing that camera now. Like... right now (hand it over, miss Malka!).

BTW, she's not fat at all. I had to laugh at her on the pavement on her back... you'd think it was uncomfortable??

Her color pattern is a lot like Jade's and her tail is nearly exactly the same, as well. I think Jade and Pereg have lots of the same breed in them. I'm thinking Beagle, actually.

The tape on the rope... I'm sorry!!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2014, 10:14 AM
aw look at her, such a pretty girl
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

03-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Yes... I will be needing that camera now. Like... right now (hand it over, miss Malka!).
And those photos were just taken with it set on Auto because I am camera illiterate. And no Myra dear, you are not having it!

Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
BTW, she's not fat at all. I had to laugh at her on the pavement on her back... you'd think it was uncomfortable??

Her color pattern is a lot like Jade's and her tail is nearly exactly the same, as well. I think Jade and Pereg have lots of the same breed in them. I'm thinking Beagle, actually.

The tape on the rope... I'm sorry!!
That was my "patio" just outside my front door, and the tape on her tether is to make sure that it cannot untie. And she does have a fat belly.

And she is just a generic mutt, definitely no Beagle though although at some angles she does seem to have short legs.

Originally Posted by lore View Post
aw look at her, such a pretty girl
Thank you Lorraine - if you ignore the mud on her nose ... and as you can see the JCBs are still working...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

03-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Aw she is a lovely lass. I love her expressive eyes!

Great photos, Malka Thanks for sharing and sending her hugs from me and cuddles from Loki xx
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2014, 11:16 AM
LOL at the first piccy! No shame, Pereg
She's such a pretty girl
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Aww Pereg is just lovely, xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

03-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Daft dog. I wish I could take proper photos of her as she is not really a fatso now [she was when she gained so much weight when she was first on medication] and I would like to get her down a bit again, but she has such a wide and deep chest that it makes her body look long and her legs look short, but she is actually quite square, as the last photo shows - I hope.

But she is rock solid and has a very thick scruff. Her collar, a limited slip one, is size medium, and her harness is small/medium Harness and Collar so she is not really a Fatso, is she.

But I would love her even if she was!
Bella84
New Member!
Female 

03-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Can anyone explain to me in laymens terms how to upload photos on here.
I can find the little image above but then it asks me to type in the http:// of my photo. This is where I get confused. If photos are on my phone or laptop hard drive they don't have a http:// do they?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

03-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Sorry Wendy - I had typed out an answer but had a telephone call from Canada - problems with my private domain email, and it took them half an hour to solve. I will see if I can find what I had intended to say...

No - start again. OK, you need to use a hosting company - some people use Photobucket but I use TinyPic. Here is a link with details How to post photos videos and at the end of that first post Carole updated it all so you should be able to understand and know what to do.

As I say, I use http://tinypic.com/ because you do not have to join, sign in or anything.

Bingo!

Just follow the instructions on the link.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >