View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 12:08 PM
I think they should throw in a few more housemates have some surprise instant evictions and bring back heaven and hell!

It needs livening up. the highlight so far was the lasrbeam quest and all they got was exploding balloons!

They could also do a public vote as to who gets nice things and who gets nasties!!!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I think they should throw in a few more housemates have some surprise instant evictions and bring back heaven and hell!

It needs livening up. the highlight so far was the lasrbeam quest and all they got was exploding balloons!

They could also do a public vote as to who gets nice things and who gets nasties!!!
Waaa?? I absolutey hated the Heaven and Hell thing last year. I didn't think it had the desired effect; it just got annoying.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Waaa?? I absolutey hated the Heaven and Hell thing last year. I didn't think it had the desired effect; it just got annoying.
Not that heaven and hell. the one they had a few years ago when Jade was on, that was an awesome series.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Not that heaven and hell. the one they had a few years ago when Jade was on, that was an awesome series.

That was the rich and poor side! That was one of the best ideas BB had lol
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-06-2009, 12:56 PM

I think they are in for a shake up on Wednesday ..BB is on from 9-10 PM and 10:55-11:PM and I bet that means new house mates.

It needs something to inject more life and personality into the show and the housemates need more to do instead of preening and looking at themselves in the mirrors all day.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2009, 01:11 PM
OMG this is the 4th time I have tried to write out a post and they just keep disappearing I wanted to say I think there must be something going on to be on twice. I really hope its some new housemates, because this bunch are so boring. I don't like Noirin she seems to be playing Sree and Marcus against each other and enjoying the fall out. She could easily have told Sree straight that she doesn't want a relationship with him but she hasn't she seems to be enjoying beeing the centre of attention.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Noirin she seems to be playing Sree and Marcus against each other and enjoying the fall out. She could easily have told Sree straight that she doesn't want a relationship with him but she hasn't she seems to be enjoying beeing the centre of attention.
Yeah i agree, can't Noirin not see how pervy Marcus is. See when Sree told Marcus he should brush his teeth lol.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2009, 07:23 PM
watching last nights at the moment......hilarious freestyling!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2009, 08:33 AM
I don't like Noireen at all. She's obviously playing Marcus and Sree off against each other. It's very uncomfortable to watch.

She was saying in the diary room 'I fall in love with people because I feel sorry for them' (or words to that effect). It's like she has a very warped sense of what love is (although that's not the reason I don't like her because that's not her fault).
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2009, 08:46 PM
If you need a quick fix to get to sleep then this years BB is the one which will do it.
Gawd its so dull. Ive just watched last nights and think I saw them stirring pots a hundred times.
Do you think the production team got old?
Alcohol!!! Give them games & high energy food & copious amounts of beer. Let us have a laugh for Gods sake.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
Page 8 of 31 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »