Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:22 PM

We have just been discussing chistmas

Hi all,
Well just said to hubby,we are fetching the pup friday,get the kids birthdays out of the way and i'm going to start the christmas shopping
We are making plans to see the lights switched on in gloucester,hubby even talking about going to church for a christingle service and going christmas morning. He doesn't do Church.I would like to go to Midnight Mass.
Can't believe we are talking about this in August
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:26 PM
ive put a deposit down on a prezzy for OH already, and as soon as i get the last family bday out the way ill be getting stuff bit by bit
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:34 PM
I think there's 125 days left until Christmas I really can't wait.

I was only saying to hubby the other day that as soon as September's over i'm going to start Christmas shopping
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:41 PM
ive done loads of christmas shopping and its all wrapped crads already written out im doing really well this year
Adele4dan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Im so glad its not just me! I was saying to OH wonder how Greg will cope with a christmas tree prob rip it to pieces! My OH just gave me a horrid look and mubbled something about it being to early to talk about it! I like to start early as OH has a big family so spread the cost form Sept to Dec.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:45 PM
I usually wait till Elizabeths birthday has gone which is the 1st of september then start,started quite early last year,but the kids know what they want this year,more expensive but i always struggle getting stuff for my Dad and stepmom.
I have to get my sister in laws to be stuff quite early,as it needs to be posted to the US,and maybe sending my brothers stuff over there his year,he's hoping to be over there for christmas this year.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Adele4dan
Im so glad its not just me! I was saying to OH wonder how Greg will cope with a christmas tree prob rip it to pieces! My OH just gave me a horrid look and mubbled something about it being to early to talk about it! I like to start early as OH has a big family so spread the cost form Sept to Dec.
I've got visions of Tyler lifting his leg up our tree this year,be fun to see what he makes of it,his first christmas with us
Adele4dan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Id like to be far away at xmas! I want to go somewhere snowy, me and my OH have the same old argument every year "whos parents to go to on xmas day"
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2006, 05:57 AM
We didn't put the tree up last year as we weren't sure what Len would do........we may risk it this year.

I agree with everyone else, it's not far off is it?

Jackie and I are off to Lincoln for two days for the Christmas Market. We've been saving a fiver each all year for our spending money - can't wait - I'm really looking forward to it!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2006, 06:13 AM
We have been talking about Christmas too,we thought as we have the camper van now we may go to one of the Christmas Markets to do some shopping,in the October half term,as Hubbie isn't a Teacher anymore but works closely with Schools so takes his hols at the same time.
I am also wondering if it will be safe to put up a Christmas Tree this year.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >