Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2004, 11:05 AM

Staff and Irish Staff pics...

I haven’t posted any pics of Cassy in a while as she has had a few skin problems, I have been tearing my hair out (she had a huge orange patch over her shoulders and spine that just wouldn’t go away) but after months of tests we have finally figured out nothing too serious, she has a grass allergy and is being treated with antihistamines (will need them during summer) and shes now (just about) back to her old self. So here’s a couple taken yesterday morning and a few older ones:

If I could have my dogs body (I would be on the catwalk lol)!!!!!!

Cassy posing:

For some reason she looks so wee in this pic, might be something to do with her lanky dad lol.

Just about to take the pic and (oh turn your head)

I don’t have any new ones of Kip so here’s just a few older ones (sorry if you’ve seen them before).

Just look at those ears lol

Thanks
Laura[img][/img]
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2004, 11:56 AM
I love Cassy, she is gorgeous! And in fantastic shape What is Kip a cross between? Staff x?? He is lovely, he looks like a little terror!!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Hi Lizzy,

Thanks for the compliments! Kip (she ) is our rescue dog we have had her since she was 10 weeks old, her dam was a Stafford and her sire a Stafford X Border Collie a lot of people think she has EBT in her though.

She is a terror allright, keeps me on my toes, she is full of character and is a bit of a handful but we love her really (apart from the ears lol).

Thanks Again
Laura
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

30-08-2004, 12:11 PM
Hi Laura fantastic pix as ususal!

Was gonna ask how tall and heavy is Cassy?

Lol look at Kips ears!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Hi Azz,

Cassy stands 18.5” to the shoulder and weighs around the 38lbs mark. Kip is about 17” and weighs about 30lbs in weight she just looks really fat lol.

Laura
(I will try and resize the pic!)
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Nice pics :smt049 Laura
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2004, 12:42 PM
Hi Laura,

Apologise to Kip for me ops: it's obvious she isn't a he, far too pretty!!! Those ears are great, and probably the reason people think she has EBT in her. I don't think she looks fat at all, but the brindle colour never shows muscle tone off as well as a solid colour,

Great dogs... more pics please!

Take care,

Lizzy.

PS. How old are they both?
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Hi Carole,

Thanks for that!

Laura
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2004, 12:48 PM
Hi Lizzy,

No worries I have called her worse before lol. Yeah the ears and the fact that she has a really wide but long face (if you know what I mean) her head is a lot larger than Cassy. Your right about the brindle colouring, these pics do her justice but in reality she is a lot heavier than I would like though not through lack of trying. Since she was speyed she has become a lot thicker all over, she does lots of walking, biking, springpole etc she just stays the same, however, we dont show or compete with her so there is no need for her to be super fit like Cassy!

Cassy is 2½ years old and came to us at 6 weeks from a breeder in Newcastle and Kip is 3½ years old and came to us at the age of 10 weeks from our local cat & dog home.

Thanks again, would love to see some of your dogs too.

Laura
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2004, 01:08 PM
hey where did u get your heavy duty collars from? do they help with pulling?
Or what about the harness thing that kip is wearing? never seen one likeit.
your dogs r gorgeous
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >