Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2010, 04:31 PM

Honey Chewed the mattress

Oh the naughty little girl she has been so good lately as well. I got home on Friday after work, her and kobe had been out with dog walker and had a good play, i went upstairs and found lots of fluff on the bed, looked all round to see what she had got, all teddies were in the right place, shoes were all ok and it wasnt until i picked up the fluff i noticed a big hole in the mattress, looks like i will have to keep all doors shut upstairs while we are out.
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2010, 10:58 PM
oh i know this so well,
scamp one of the dogs we had did this, came home one day and he had chewed a hole in on half of my mums matress so my mum justed turned the matress over so it was on the opposite side to where she slept, and everything was fine, then i few months later the same thing again came home to find he had chewed a new hole on the opposite side to the original hole so the mattress ended up going to matress heaven and my mum had by herself a new one
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2010, 11:25 AM
oh thats so norty! i hope the hole isnt too bad
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Oh No! Our dog has put a lovely hole in my leather sofa, cause his tennis ball went underneath it