Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2023, 07:33 AM

So so Sunday 26th November 2023

Morning all. Yep the weather is so so but it is early. Bit frosty out but I like that. Hope you all had a good evening and will have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2023, 10:34 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day

Yes another cold morning with a good frost here. Teazle walked, apple crumbles made and some biscuits in the oven too. Just lunch to cook and then chivvy Ben up to bring my car back. Kazz, it means hime driving it over here and then me taking him home again

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2023, 12:06 PM
Good afternoon all

Dave is much, much better today, but another day in for him to make sure he's over it enough so that going out doesn't have a bad effect

It's absolutely perishing out there today. Ted has decided that he's not a cold weather dog. He's had a jumper and a coat on today, but still had enough of walking around the half way mark. He really does shiver when cold but he does have the sense to ask to come up on my knee when it gets too much for him

Very few people (or dogs) out and about this morning

Trying to get my head around writing Christmas cards this afternoon. Whether I will or not is a toss of the dice. I really do hate writing cards
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2023, 12:25 PM
Chris....I have no doubt that he is regretting what he has done but then he text my mum last night saying he was in the pub (where that slag works) with his mate Richard ....errr yes, I have CCTV so I know exactly when you parked up and which direction you went...pub direction. Mum just text him back and said she didn't care, he had made his choice and no doubt that slag was there....she got "no Moira", well, he is a liar anyway and mum just laid it out for him, that he is a liar, she's glad he can no longer make a fool out of her and to enjoy whatever life he has left with whoever he chooses..... she's much nicer than me as it's my sole purpose in life to ruin his now. The only reason he has told her where he was is because someone I know has seen him there.... probably my mate rob and he will be panicking that someone will tell me.....thing is, he has been going there for weeks now so he was deffo up to no good...I have no doubt he was with her...he is the laughing stock of the whole estate, everyone knows me and my mum and when they see the state of her....well, the comments are hilarious
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Well afternoon all

Cold but went to the allotment we are trying to get it a bit sorted and tided includingsorting our paths/walkways before January Feb when its hard to get anything done So weeded and laid down crdboard now got a nice mulch on the top hopefully will keep the weeds down as the otherside does. While other continued with the shed.

Other than that not much going on.