Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2023, 07:11 AM

Tickles me Thursday 23rd November 2023

Morning all. I had to laugh reading your post Chris. I to am just happy to switch on and off. Can't be doing with too any gadgets. I am even now pondering on a new sort of computer. No idea how they work these ipads, tablets and laptops. Yes I do have a tablet but that I have had for a number of years and know how it works, the same as I know how my pc works, But if I get a new one I will have to have someone show me lots of times how to work it. If it were a dog then easy and plain sailing. But nope it is an inanimate object with an idiot to learn. Mind you once shown a couple of tuimes I do remember how to.
Margaret came over yesterday so we put the world to rights over which books to read and when Christmas should start. Have a good day everyone. The sky is lightening up as I type.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2023, 11:33 AM
Morning Brenda
The microwave is going to the tip..... it's really knackered and he comes to the kitchen to get drinks and food so he can use MY microwave lol
I scared the bejeus out of him, he had got dressed up to go out and I was on the phone to my uncle but he didn't know it was my uncle, anyway, I said that things had escalated after I spoke to him Sunday and I had found him up the pub again and that he had seen a photo of the state of it and it was a triple bagger and if you were going to chuck your marriage and family away...then at least do it with someone half decent. I also stated that his life would be made a misery until my dying breath lol, he slinked back off upstairs, obviously was worried I would do the same....turn up hurling abuse at him.... which I would!
Not sure what to do today, I need to return a jumper I got for my dad for Christmas but it's too late to return the slippers so they can go to charity
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2023, 12:19 PM
Good afternoon Brenda and Kelly

Hope you both have a good day

Morning run done, Teazle walked and a bit more flower bed cleared then Barry came out to blow the leaves up so that put an end to my work as I had go bag up the leaves

Take care everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2023, 02:35 PM
Good afternoon all been a lovely day and I have been in work this morning so had this afternoon luckily had put my washing (jeans) on the line blowing nicely.

I had plans for the garden but as all good plans go I ended up sorting the shed out it wa not messy as such but things were getting everywhere again (and I can only blame myself) so I sorted it.

Now sitting with a coffee pondering the garden which is not a bad thing before I get started once done I will get the tools cleaned and ready for winter and the mower sharpened and oiled.

Brenda Gld it gave you a laugh. Any more dog trainign on the horizon?

Griff Such heartache, but you and your Mom are stronger together. No word from your brother I suppose.

Sue You made me spit my coffee out lauging when you said "Barry came out to blow the leaves up" I had an imagine of Barry with sticks of dynamite. LOL

Chris Your lad is a good 'en by the sound of it and bringing your grandson as well to see you will be nice. The meet up sounds good too a Summer Christmas friends of mine have one for the saame reason (distance, and driving due to age and dark nights) they call is Summer Christmas. Hope you find your new coat, I have found a couple of good bargains in Go Outdoors for coats but think its right time right place.

Lynn As always "hugs"

Catch you all later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2023, 04:51 PM
Errrr Kazz, I spoke to him Friday and told him what had gone on...he wasn't very interested, saying he hadn't seen evidence of an affair.....funny because everyone else who has seen the messages are outraged and wouldn't accept it. I said that the man had done nothing for me, he said so he hasn't put a roof over your head?? I said nope, everything he has is because of mum, doesn't he remember dad's gambling problems, the excessive drinking, we used to have to put food back in the shop. He started going on about mum running up debts and the house having to be remortgaged.....I pointed out that too was dad......I said to ask mum and she would tell him the exact same as me...he apparently didn't want to call her to stress her out anymore! I got back, told mum what was said and she got right on the phone, told him exactly what was what and to get his facts right.....she got an apologetic text from him and nothing since! I text him the photos and videos of his car in the pub and I have heard nothing at all from him. My mum's just starting out on WhatsApp and dad's last seen was visible until Saturday, now she can't see it....bloke is proper shady! I walked up to the dirty slappers flat this afternoon to make sure he didn't stop coming back from work, he nearly crashed when he saw me and the dog lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2023, 06:17 PM
Good evening all

Blimey but it goes dark early

Dave isn't well so it was just me and Ted on our jaunt. We saw a lovely lady with her little cocker spaniel, Sapphire. She (the dog that is) is the same age as Ted and until recently they saw each other every day). Poor little mite, first time off lead and she was attacked and is now terrified of other dogs. She didn't mind a nose bump with Ted today then tried her hardest to run away. She was the most friendly dog ever and that one incident has turned her into a nervous wreck

Ted wasn't as settled today either, wanting to ride more than walk. Bless him, he missed his dad
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2023, 09:16 PM
Awww no Chris on both counts, hope Dave is better soon....you don't think it was fighting with Alexa do you?? And poor little sapphire... that's so sad
Been tracking again lol..... been up there again
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2023, 12:02 AM
He thinks not, but I think it's because he got himself very stressed with it (an it still isn't working as it should.

He's eaten nothing all day which isn't good for a diabetic and has only had a couple of sips of drink. He's nauseous and deathly white. If no better tomorrow I'll phone the doctor regardless of him not wanting me to