Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2023, 07:29 AM

Well tis Wednesday 22nd November 2023

Morning all. Yep it is Wednesday and the sunrise was beautiful this morning so looks like it wil be a dry day down here. Hope you all have a good day and those feeling under the weather feel better soon and others stay well. How many of you do a few exrcises as you get out of bed? I remembered to do a few this morning and feel much better for it. Only about 5 minutes of stretching and rotating arms and legs. Daft isn't it? Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2023, 11:09 AM
Morning Brenda
Nope no exercises here, if I try stretching I will dislocate my joints lol
Steve has been for his blood test, picked up his new prescription and called work, I am glad he has taken time off....some of the side effects sound horrible.
Not sure what to do with myself, waiting for a delivery, ordered a new microwave in the black Friday sales, been meaning to replace our one for ages so found one and ordered, now have to figure out how it works and then write an idiots guide for him upstairs.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2023, 12:12 PM
Good afternoon Brenda and `Kelly

Nice morning for a stroll on the beach Benda

Why don't you give him the old one to use as I suppose he knows how to use theat one Hope Steve gets no side affects with the tablets. You take care of yourself though

On duty early this morning and back again this afternoon. Teazle walked and have also manage to tidy a bit of the garden, loads of leaves but that part now looks better. Onwards and upwards if the weather holds.

Take cafe everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2023, 02:01 PM
Good afternoon all

Very overcast and cold today, but dry thank goodness

I need a new winter coat. The one I usually wear doesn't fit. Since going on tablets to keep the headaches in check, I've put 2 stones on so a new winter coat and a new diet in the new year

We only have a lamp set up on Alexa (apart from alerts as to when to take meds) and it stopped working. Following an email from Amazon to change from Cloud to another service which I knew was coming in, it's still not working and my IT OCD hubby is driving me mad trying to sort it out. It's so easy to push a button rather than tell Alexa to turn the flaming thing on and off and yet, he insists it has to work.

It's going to be a stressful afternoon me thinks
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2023, 04:56 PM
Good afternoon all

For once in my life checked the weather forecast and Friday then def Sat Sunday look bright and warm so garden here I come.

Went out for breakfast today meant to meet a couple of friends but they did not show up Terri had granddaughter minding, the little one not well and parents work. The other no idea no contact (bound to be simply forgot or maybe got Terri's messaage and assumed cancelled) LOL

So I had breakfast at the pub alone. A lady (one of a group) came over and asked if I would like to join them rather than sit alone - which was very nice and thoughtful but I did not know them from Adam and I am perfectly happy to sit on my own. When I said so as I politely declined the lady said "oh you are brave sitting alone in a pub" which got me to thinking. Why? would you not do the same people? these ladies were about 40 -60's in age as a group. Anyhow totally enjoyed my breakfast.

Brenda No I do not do that may give it a go though I do like to strecth after getting out of bed.

Griff Hope your flare up flares down soon and I agree with Sue let your Dad have the old microwave.

Sue As above on the gardening front hope you are getting smiley faced granddaughters when you arrive to ferry them around. LOL

Chris These people are sent to try us I think. Tell him Alexa on strike. LOL Have you decided to d the Christmas run this year or will it be your son?

Lynn As always Hugs and while having breakfast I saw a smashing Bernese pass the window I almost went out to ask for a photo and a chat, but stayed inside and ate breakfast I would say a nice young def a dog about 3-4 years old on his way down to the park I would say.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2023, 06:57 PM
We were going to go over, but with the dark nights getting scarily longer, my son said no way and he was coming.

He's a thoughtful lad and is bringing my grandson over with him this time which will be doubly brilliant for us

However we have all agreed to meet up for a pub lunch over in Barnsley in spring/autumn when we won't have to rush back to beat the dark and that will be a bonus all round me thinks

He's got alexa giving us our reminders again, but she's not having it with the lamp. A simple press of a button and it turns on/off, but he's still playing with the flaming thing