Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2011, 10:29 AM

So frustrating -.-

Ive applied for a grand total of 6 jobs this week thats all thats going that id have a chance in getting -.-

Job centre sent me on a course for training on how to do interviews (I all ready know thanks but seriously some people need the education and a good kick up the backside))

My interview techniques are fine it's help actually one in the first place I could use it's no good just prepairing for just the one. I felt it was such a waiste of time especially since I found out they had sanctioned me before attending the course but was not told till after -.-

so have had to live off my birthday money and money from parents and im still haveing to sign as part of the agreement. Ive applied for tones of jobs and have had no interview to speak of or response aprt from to inform me ive not been sucessfull that this time

so much for helping people to get back to work how are you supposed to find work with no money??? -.-

Still making promoses they can't keep no wonder their is such a high unemployment rate.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2011, 10:35 AM
The sad thing is it's the same for so many people and it seems those who seriously are desperate to work get treated worse than those who seem to be able to play the system!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by pippam View Post
Ive applied for a grand total of 6 jobs this week thats all thats going that id have a chance in getting -.-

Job centre sent me on a course for training on how to do interviews (I all ready know thanks but seriously some people need the education and a good kick up the backside))

My interview techniques are fine it's help actually one in the first place I could use it's no good just prepairing for just the one. I felt it was such a waiste of time especially since I found out they had sanctioned me before attending the course but was not told till after -.-

so have had to live off my birthday money and money from parents and im still haveing to sign as part of the agreement. Ive applied for tones of jobs and have had no interview to speak of or response aprt from to inform me ive not been sucessfull that this time

so much for helping people to get back to work how are you supposed to find work with no money??? -.-

Still making promoses they can't keep no wonder their is such a high unemployment rate.
Isn't that what Job Seekers Allowance in for?

Are they full time jobs you are applying for? what kind of jobs are they? sometimes part time jobs can be easier to secure as for work like retail the staff turnover is higher, so consequently more positions are available.

Now is a good time to start applying for temporary Christmas jobs. I might do this to make some extra money over the festive period!
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Isn't that what Job Seekers Allowance in for?

Are they full time jobs you are applying for? what kind of jobs are they? sometimes part time jobs can be easier to secure as for work like retail the staff turnover is higher, so consequently more positions are available.

Now is a good time to start applying for temporary Christmas jobs. I might do this to make some extra money over the festive period!
Im applying for any full or part time or temp as temp can often turn into permanant, im lucky if need be I can send Millie to a very local dog carer who lives just down the road and was recomeneded, plus dad can look after her most days.

Anything that fits my qualifications and previous experiences or jobs I feel I could do anyway. Sadly their just seems to be hardly anything else about applying for especially since im restricted by the public transport though that doesn't stop me agreeing to being available for jobs up to 90 minutes away from.

I have been offered another course if Im still disgning by November the job centre will pay college courses.