Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
I bet it will get to the results show and will go something as followed...

"And the first act through, in no particular order, is......JOHN AND EDWARD!"

Dont even say that in jest OMG I will have nightmares if I have to see those two planks again!!!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
I actually think that candy rain should go...at least the twins gave a good performance even if they cant sing!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 12:28 PM
It was a very average show. I thought they were ALL struggling to be heard over the backing singers/music.

Stacey is adorable and I'm looking forward to hearing her sing more. Lucie is lovely and very good but it's time for something different I think. Jamie = gorgeous but he was abit pubby last night. Danyl - what a shame, so good but just so non genuine.

Kandy Rain were tragic, cringe worthy tragic. I preferred the twins to them last night!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Yes, I think she's a sweetie, has a nice voice (though I'm not sure she can compete with some of Simon's this year) and I think she is full of personality. That's why I was surprised that somebody dissed her accent on here. I think her accent is part of what makes her so adorable, bless her!
Think that might have been me but you're right her accent is what makes her adorable, but for me it's also the fun she is clearly having. She is so blissfully ignorant of her talent and where all the others are saying in their video clips ''I just want this so much, it means everything to me''', she is saying ''I just want to have fun and enjoy the experience''. Bless her for that!!

Has anyone voted?
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
He looked pretty humiliated to me. I havent read the papers but am pretty sure they never write anything that is accurate!! He did a great performance last night.....noone seemed interested in his singing tho, just kept saying how cocky he was but i dont see it myself.
Each to his own, I think hes extremely cocky and I don't think the judges would be ripping into him if he was a nice guy.I don't like his singing either, and hope he doesn't win. I like Stacey and the Welsh girl and they both seem like nice people as well.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 03:06 PM
I love Stacey She's toooooo funny! Jamie is ace too x
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
I thought the three judges were out of order to Danyl! Why do they reckon he is so confident, I dont get it! And Dani was a b*tch outing him as gay on national tv, who cares anyway....made very awkward viewing poor bloke.
I thought he was fab!!

And so was Stacey, what a great version of that song she did!!
I agree....Dani should keep her mouth shut, it was not her place to say anything......She's there to judge his singing not his personal life! I felt sorry for Danyl x
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 03:19 PM
I think Kandy Rain might be first out tonight or Rachel. However, I would love it to be the terrible twins but I bet they'll get through tonight.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 04:13 PM
i felt bad for daniel and dani needs a slap!

i think stacey should win - shes so genuinely nice and dosent realise how good she actually is !!

lucies good but id pick stacey over her tbh..
EnR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-10-2009, 05:01 PM
I haven't read the papers this week so don't know what Danyl was supposed to have said, but I think Dannii was out of order. It's none of her or anyone else's business. It's a singing competion! I don't get the comments about being cocky, either, his performance was great but I didn't like the song choice.

I think Kandy Rain or the twins should go and I agree with what Cheryl and Danni said about their appearance.
Page 9 of 29 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »