View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
I lubz Mini Schnauzers
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-01-2006, 09:18 PM
I don't expect her to be perfect or anything like that, and I don't think she is doing it on purpose either. It just frustrates me that I work so hard, and get nothing in return, that's all. But I know if I keep at it, everything will be OK.

I don't think she thinks her crate is the toilie area either now. I had her outside for ages trying to get her to go, but when I put her in her crate, she kept trying to get out, and was sniffing around. I thought that she wouldn't need to go as she had just been out for ages, but she did.

Puppies don't do things out of spite, which is why I never get angry with her, EVER.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 09:21 PM
LOL Mike it's hard to explain somethings without sounding patronizing if you can't see the other person

How old is she ?
I lubz Mini Schnauzers
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-01-2006, 09:23 PM
9 weeks I know she won't have control of her bladder until 12 weeks if I'm not mistaken. I think considering I've only had her for a week, and she's only 9 weeks, she's doing well IMO.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 09:45 PM
LOLOLOLOL Oh Mike I wish my puppy had been as good when i got him baby puppies have extremely short attention spans & as for controlling her bladder well there's no magic age believe you me.

I had a one puppy who only ever peed indoors once the day I got him & another who decided the back door mat was his loo & took ages to learn not to use it

Please please don't tether her any more baby puppies really don't need it. Bettert to remove anything chewable & invest in those babygates-this comes from 40+ years of puppy/dog owning ! Take her out every hour, every time she wakes up, finishes her meal etc Keep up the praise & if she's out of sight call her rather than go look for her. That's what a bitch does You'd be surprised how puppies respond to pup pup puppies called excitedly i have even tried abroad where the puppies have never heard any english & it still works. She needs to be able to explore your home that's how puppies learn
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5