Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2009, 05:42 AM

Good morning everyone!

Morning all,

Normality returns for four days as Bekki is back now until the end of the week. Unfortunately, she’s off on Monday the 13th for a fortnight.

Note to self – stop sanctioning staff holidays…..

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem (I loved this one):
A kilted Scotsman was walking down a country path after finishing off a large amount of whisky at a local pub. He felt quite sleepy and decided to nap against a tree.

As he slept, two female tourists heard his loud snoring. When they found him, one said, "I've always wondered what a Scotsman wears under his kilt."

She boldly walked over to the sleeper, raised his kilt, and saw that he wore nothing at all. Her friend said, "Well, the mystery is solved! Let's thank him for sharing!"

She took off her pretty blue hair ribbon and gently tied it around the Scotsman's endowment. A while later, the Scotsman was awakened by the call of nature. He raised his kilt and was bewildered at the sight of the neatly tied blue ribbon. He stared for a minute, then said, "I don't know where y'been laddie... but it's nice ta see you won firrrst prrrize!"
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2009, 06:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Overcast and cooler here today. Spent all day yesterday waiting for someone from HR to turn up to a meeting with me and he was a no show! No call to cancel, nothing. Not a happy bunny! Can't wait to hear his excuses today! Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Morning Gorgeous Vicki x x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Aitch x x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Steph, Lynn, Jackie, Tracey, Sweetie Pie Pat, Shona, Anne-Marie, Jenny and Sexy Boobah x x x x x x x x

Morning All you other gorgeous dogsey women x x x x x x x

Have a good day all and be careful out there x x x x x x x
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2009, 06:12 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, cooler and dryer here this morning, i have another day of coursework, but have a work experience lad to help me with the day job.

Hope everyone has a great day
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2009, 06:17 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Its another bright morning here, but it was like that yesterday and we ended up having one thunderstorm after another

Today is the day that Snowdrop Cottage is offically no longer mine I have some lovely memories of the place but some equally sad memories too..it was never the same after the doggies had left

In the unit today to catch up on some things..had yesterday off for house viewings but no takers as yet...and another one that we had our eye on in Milton Keynes has been snapped up...oh well, c'est la vie.

Have a good day all
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2009, 06:18 AM
Good morning Cuz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good morning sis,daughter and Shane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good Morning everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a wonderful wonderful day at Elaine and Chris's yesterday, today is a normal one, getting ready now for Scotland.

Hope you all have a fantastic day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2009, 06:20 AM
morning all. Sports day today. My youngest hates it so there are bound to be tears this morning before school.I think she was praying fir rain last night.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Overcast and cooler here today. Spent all day yesterday waiting for someone from HR to turn up to a meeting with me and he was a no show! No call to cancel, nothing. Not a happy bunny! Can't wait to hear his excuses today! Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Morning J

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Gorgeous Vicki x x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Aitch x x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Steph, Lynn, Jackie, Tracey, Sweetie Pie Pat, Shona, Anne-Marie, Jenny and Sexy Boobah x x x x x x x x

Morning All you other gorgeous dogsey women x x x x x x x

Have a good day all and be careful out there x x x x x x x
Morning Shane

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, cooler and dryer here this morning, i have another day of coursework, but have a work experience lad to help me with the day job.

Hope everyone has a great day
Morning Liz

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post

Its another bright morning here, but it was like that yesterday and we ended up having one thunderstorm after another

Today is the day that Snowdrop Cottage is offically no longer mine I have some lovely memories of the place but some equally sad memories too..it was never the same after the doggies had left

In the unit today to catch up on some things..had yesterday off for house viewings but no takers as yet...and another one that we had our eye on in Milton Keynes has been snapped up...oh well, c'est la vie.

Have a good day all
Morning Sheree

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good morning Cuz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good morning sis,daughter and Shane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good Morning everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a wonderful wonderful day at Elaine and Chris's yesterday, today is a normal one, getting ready now for Scotland.

Hope you all have a fantastic day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
morning all. Sports day today. My youngest hates it so there are bound to be tears this morning before school.I think she was praying fir rain last night.
Morning Rach
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2009, 06:35 AM
Morning Mom _ you're back!!
Morning Sis and SweetiePie

at the gem Vicki

have a great day everyone x
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2009, 06:37 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone. been raining through the night but nice and bright again now.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >