View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2011, 06:19 PM
i have a six year old bengal called button, and she gets on fine with my other two non pedigree cats. tigger is seven and bryan is one. she's always cuddled up on my bed with one or the other. she is also the only one that likes my dobermann she can be quite fiesty at times, and is definetly the noisest of the three.

here's a couple of photos of my little angels

tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2011, 06:22 PM
forgot to say that she does like to go outside, but both her and tigger stay close to the house while bryan likes to explore further afield
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Bengals are beautiful cats. If I didn't live where I do I would definitely have one I think.

I know of three 10 week old Bengal kittens looking for homes if anyone is after one. They are in Cumbria.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Would a exotic suit you?
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Have considered Ragdolls amongst others, coat just puts me off a tiny bit. Am quite drawn to BSH, but really like burmese too. Can never end up making a decision about pedigree cats and always end up opting for moggies instead! Am determined this time to go for a more chilled out pedigree thats happier not too roam.
Why does the coat put you off? I have two ragdoll cats and their coats are not difficult to look after TBH.
After having Ozzi and Buffy, no dont ask...., I dont think I will ever go back to a moggie, although I do have a fifteen year old moggie.
My two are housecats but have a big run outside that they go in most days, except when it's too cold, windy or wet.
Although, I do like the look of a Birman too.....
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2011, 08:31 PM
BiL owns a Bengal:

Diesel

And Sadie's other owner has a Bengal cross - Prince

(docked tail because he did something to it and the rest of it died)

Diesel plays fetch and will beg for food - like an ill mannered dog does.. he's my favourite. And Prince well he's just Prince.. he does try to live up to his name sake..
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2