Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by steve78 View Post
the money that was generated yeasterday not one of us will see it it will go into the ax manns pocket ye i do my bit i help as much as i can i belive in the greater good of mankind not just some fammily dont get me wrong im all for em getting hitched fair doos to em but why cant they have a normal wedding like every other person
Because (whether you like it or not) Prince William was born into a Very prominent family in this country.
He will one day (most likely) be our King and head of state.

And people (as you have demonstrated) have a dislike of them, so if they wish to get married and People choose to be involved (I don't think everyone who went to London yesterday was actually invited by the couple) - security has to be in place. Otherwise, people, (like the people who obviously doctored your photo) may get ideas to attempt to ruin their day in more violent ways. It is a sad fact.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-04-2011, 10:56 AM
the money that was generated yeasterday not one of us will see it it will go into the ax manns pocket ye i do my bit i help as much as i can i belive in the greater good of mankind not just some fammily dont get me wrong im all for em getting hitched fair doos to em but why cant they have a normal wedding like every other person
Have you just actually said that!
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Because (whether you like it or not) Prince William was born into a Very prominent family in this country.
He will one day (most likely) be our King and head of state.

And people (as you have demonstrated) have a dislike of them, so if they wish to get married and People choose to be involved (I don't think everyone who went to London yesterday was actually invited by the couple) - security has to be in place. Otherwise, people, (like the people who obviously doctored your photo) may get ideas to attempt to ruin their day in more violent ways. It is a sad fact.
lmao king wtf does he actually do sits on his ass getting richer while people break they backs to keep food on the table
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 10:58 AM
lmao king wtf does he actually do sits on his ass getting richer while people break they backs to keep food on the table
I was under the impression he was currently working as a Search and rescue Pilot?
Possibly that is not good enough?
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2011, 11:00 AM
lol more like serch and destroy
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Maybe you could try and post without having to abbreviate all the foul language

As for what Prince William does, maybe instead of spouting rubbish, you would be better of doing a little research on hi, and the rest of the family, to see what they actually do do.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 11:21 AM
I haven`t got a problem with the Royals or the ceremony or all the parties. I just don`t want to join in. Is that so awful?
I don`t like TV soaps or shopping either and the thought of spending time discussing someone`s frock makes my toes curl.
I`m glad everyone had a nice time. But it isn`t compulsory that we all think the same, you know.
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I haven`t got a problem with the Royals or the ceremony or all the parties. I just don`t want to join in. Is that so awful?
I don`t like TV soaps or shopping either and the thought of spending time discussing someone`s frock makes my toes curl.
I`m glad everyone had a nice time. But it isn`t compulsory that we all think the same, you know.
true caue it would be one boring ass ride on this ball of rock
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Of course not, but then I don't think anyone has that.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2011, 11:55 AM
nope i dont care for wealth as long as i have food in cupboard and a roof im fine i aint a greedy person.
the fact of the matter is theres children and people dying every day cause of lack of food why pay for a wedding that doesnt concern you and will never involve you aprt from taking your money send the cash to people who need it help a human being not some money hungry fammily that has no porpouse what so ever robbing us all
But the thing is, no matter whether you are royalty or not, most people spend their life savings on a marraige and all the frills that go with it, purely because it's a once in a lifetime day of happiness, one you always want to remember, and this couple, same as any other couple, did just that. You can't take that away from them, no matter how many people are dying all over the world! I bet if they had it their way, they wouldn't have wanted us nosey lot getting in on their act anyway!
Page 14 of 16 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 >