Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 06:34 AM

A Update on Sage

her enclosure all done and finished so she can have a forage around in peace now

And when the 3 ''monsters'' are in thier run, she can come out into the garden for a wonder around

Her little friend is on order, just waiting for the birdman to call me when he has one for me
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 06:37 AM
She looks very well Steph, I'm sure her feathers have plumped up a bit, or maybe she's just starting to look a lot healthier from the love and attention she's been getting.

How exciting waiting for her new friend to arrive, I bet she'll be over the moon to have a similar size companion
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
She looks very well Steph, I'm sure her feathers have plumped up a bit, or maybe she's just starting to look a lot healthier from the love and attention she's been getting.

How exciting waiting for her new friend to arrive, I bet she'll be over the moon to have a similar size companion
Thanks hun, she has put on some weight and her feather do look somewhat better, she is on a iron suplement for them eevery 3 days, and she has finished her AB's, she is weight baring on her leg alittle more, and I have been told by Hen Welfare to give her 3 drops of calpol every 3rd day to help with any pain from it didn't know that one.

I think a little friend her own size will make her very happy too
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 06:59 AM
What a lucky girlie she is
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Sage's new home is looking great Steph, as is she
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 08:07 AM
She looks great in there Steph, in her own little pad Can't wait to see her with her new sister

Elaine xxxx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Sage is such a lucky girlie!
The new home and run are looking good, and I bet she'll be in seventh heaven when she has her own pal *hugs*
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Sage says...............THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY THOUGHTS..............

Hopefully her new little friend will be joining her by the weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx