Our sister sites
Our sister sites
traceyt
New Member!
Female 

02-02-2008, 09:18 PM

beynon's tail

Beynon’s Diary 29th January 08
Beynon has been aggressive with other dogs the last few months with balls and sticks.
I changed his food from Butchers to Pedigree Chum back in October and I think that’s when the aggression started. Pedigree Chum is a dreadful food with all kinds of rubbish in it.
James Wellbeloved is a new food brand which hasn't got any rubbish. No corn and no E numbers.
Today I started him on this new food, so let’s hope it calms him down.

30th January 08

Beynon had a fight over another dog’s ball. So I gave him a long walk around the streets to wear him out.
2nd day on the new food.

1st February 08

Beynon was good on his walk today.
I am wheelchair bound and I am dependent on people to live. I employ people and some people don't understand dogs.
The person who helped me walk Beynon today isn’t very good with him to say the least.
But today, only 4 days on the new food this person noticed a vast improvement in Beynon. I was so pleased I could have jumped for joy.
There was a collie nearby and Beynon didn't even go up to the dog.
Here’s hoping.

2nd February 08

Beynon had 2 great walks today, playing with dogs. There was no aggression in him even when other dogs barked at him.
From now on he will have Tigger and Bo to run with 5 days a week for a month so I won’t have to worry when out.
He loves the new food and today I bought him some natural treats which he loves. He kept pinching them out of the drawer.