View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 10:06 AM

My new wardrobe's up!Sleeping with the Enemy!

It took us all afternoon yesterday to assemble my new wardrobe. Those massive mirrored doors went on and off more times than I can remember, coz we put the wrong one on first, then he discovered the wheels were on the wrong ends! Anyway, I'm soooo excited now that I've filled it up No room for any more new clothes unfortunately, but he's going to get me some more shelves so I can have some more of my shoes in there, as I had to bag a lot of them up and put them in the attick

I had lived with a tiny little single wardrobe for 25 yrs. so I'm in my element now, but getting a bit scared that's it's all so neat and tidy...... Sleeping with the Enemy comes to mind!!

bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 10:15 AM
ooh helen that is svery nice and very posh and so tidy loads of space in it i know what you mean by putting wrong pieces in the wrong places it took me 3hrs to put my sons up i ended with the top on the bottom the sides wrong but i didnt give up i got there in the end,oh no your shoes bagged and up the attic they will think you disowned them
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Thanks Jen Yes the instructions leave much to be desired don't they!! Those doors weighed a ton and I've done my back in lifting them on and off the sliders at the top Well worth it though to see all my clothes all spread out now!

Yes, my poor shoes, but I did have a massive clear out and took 4 bags of stuff down the charity shop this morning, it's amazing what you find when you have a clear out. I found 4 swimsuits that are a size 10!!!!! Needless to say, I didn't bother trying those babies on!!! Definitely not in front of those big mirrors!!!

It's also given me the inclination to lose that stone in weight now, coz it's not good seeing yourself undressed for bed in front of those .... poor Dave!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Ooh Helen that looks beautiful, what a gorgeous bedroom you have I would love a bedroom like that - mine is full of soft toys and things of Rhiannas due to her sharing a bedroom with me because Laura won't have her in hers

Keep out of M & S for a bit now cos that wardrobe is full enough
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Thanks Foxy Dave treated me, about time too I say after 25 years!!!

Yes, I will definitely be keeping out of M & S coz my credit card just won't stand any more beating

We blitzed the bedroom the other week ready for it's arrival, coz I'm sure we won't be able to move it now! It used to be lilac and white, and just like yours, soft stuffed dogs and polar bears everywhere, it was a right old mess, but I wanted coffee and cream, but shhhhhh don't tell Dave but I don't really like that taupe colour now I'm a bit like that though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 07:49 PM
but I wanted coffee and cream, but shhhhhh don't tell Dave but I don't really like that taupe colour now I'm a bit like that though

you sound just like my mum she got my dad to spend a couple of grand on a fitted bedroom suite where the people come and do it for you and they finished up and walked out and 2 minutes later she said dhe didn't like it now it was fitted i thought my dad was going to explode
your wardrobe looks lovely(the whole room does) and very tidy
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 08:22 PM
My god Helen how lovely and breezy that wardrobe looks. I have 3 wardrobes and all my clothes I have a 10 minute wrestle to get them out! You have given me the reason to have a sort out!.
You will be colour co-ordinating next like in 9 1/2 weeks. Beware of the sexy guy!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 08:43 PM
All those lovely wardrobes to fill with delicious peruna outfits.......

Save the size 10 for me coz that is what I intend getting into after WW in my dreams eh!

Lovely bedroom, and mirrors always make a room look bigger and brighter.

I am tempted to show you my built in wardrobe, that Nigel recessed into the roof ( he did the same for Chloe too ) It's crammed full!!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Harveys Mum
All those lovely wardrobes to fill with delicious peruna outfits.......

Save the size 10 for me coz that is what I intend getting into after WW in my dreams eh!

Lovely bedroom, and mirrors always make a room look bigger and brighter.

I am tempted to show you my built in wardrobe, that Nigel recessed into the roof ( he did the same for Chloe too ) It's crammed full!!!!

Hey stop encouraging her you, she's bad enough already
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Blimey Helen - you're so neat!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >