Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2014, 08:44 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread - Sunday

Morning one and all.
It's never Sunday again is it? I had better see to that chicken. Only 5 of us today. I have made a Lemon Meringue pie for pud. Mmmmmm can't wait hahaha
Have a good day, I'll be back to check on you later!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Morning hope everyone is well and all doglets.
Raining here but the sky does look like it might clear up later here's hoping. Washing is going to be in the tumble drier if it doesn't.
Does look like my waterproofing of the conservatory has worked, only thing is a joist has a small gap so we get rain trickling down the window but that should be easily solved and hopefully today.

I will put some photos and video up later of Dillon with his birthday toys. 3 today not sure where that time has gone and surprised because at times I didn't think he would survive to be 3 due to how much hard work he has been.

Have a good Sunday all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2014, 08:57 AM
Bah, we have both posted again!!
Happy birthday to Dillon Hope he enjoys his day and that you get your washing dried

Maybe a mod will merge the threads!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Morning all
We've had lots of rain now it's sunny, need to put a wash in when I can get motivated lol
Rosie is curled up at my side, she doesn't seem to have much motivation either
Lauryn not surfaced yet either, looks like it's one of those days
Happy Birthday Dillon
Mmmm Lemon meringue, have you some to spare Nippy?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Good morning all,

Lynn, Happy third birthday to Dillon, will we see some piccys soon?

Morning Jen, book me in for dinner, I love lemon meringue pie.

Have a lovely day all very overcast here and trying to rain on and off. Stay safe and dry and warm, God bless.

Edit morning Mandy seem to have missed you.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Morning

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILLON!

I hope you have a lovely day with him Lynn.

I'm sorry, I've not been keeping up with everyone, it's been hectic here. I am going to do the family party later today before the kids go back to school on Monday. I will miss them.

Loki did start the fits - he had one at 1 am. I think we will be increasing his meds now. I'd like to have spoken with the vet we like but she has left, although I did speak to her a few weeks back and she thought it was the right thing to do.

It's a grey, rainy day but hopefully the kids will enjoy dressing up. There is apparently a firework display in a local pub this evening - I wonder if they will cancel? I don't think we'll be going to the big display - I'm not sure Michael will want to walk that far.

I haven't heard from my friend today but she thought yesterday things might be improving. We will be taking her daughter to school while she can't.

Have a good one and I hope all are okay.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2014, 10:16 AM
morning all
Happy birthday to the wonderful Dillon, glad your waterproofing seems to have done the trick
Mandy, just read that rosie doesn't like fireworks, we had some homeopathic stuff arrive yesterday and last night wasn't too bad, it is called noise remedy and is from a company called canine natural cures
Morning nippy, my dad would love your meringue
sorry to hear Loki has started fitting
going to town with my dad, he is looking at clothes so therfore can't be trusted on his own and i need to pick up some more antivirus for the computer
forgot to say morning Moyra.... are you still in the bad books for disturbing himself?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Well I have got Sue organised now to wall paper the downstairs cloakroom making sure the paper goes up the right way.
Of course the hardest job is watching while drinking a cup of coffee.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2014, 10:30 AM
Happy Birthday Dillon
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Been very heavy rain overnight, quite pleasant here this morning, sky is blue with some cloud and the sun is out. Will take Mabs and Keshi onto the river in a while, then Cariad and Lona can have a walk round again. Training this afternoon for Keshi, I cooked some liver in the microwave for her treats last night, and cut it all up and bagged it, frozen one bag and the other is for this afternoon, now the hour has gone back training is at 2.30, which is different, we've always just carried on despite the gathering gloom in December/January, but this year they've put it forward half an hour. Keshi is spot on perfect, but I know when temptation, in the form of a GSD, rises its head, then she will at some point do a charge round, get told off by said GSD, and come back to me looking sorry for herself, and she didn't mean to ignore me Moyra you have to do whats right for you personally when it comes down to it, and personally I can't see you being scared to make a noise in your own house, being the right thing, just my opinion. Have a lovely day with Dillon, Lynn, hope he truly appreciates what a lucky boy he is when he opens his presents and has his birthday tea. Linda, sorry to hear about Loki, I know you've been expecting it, but still it is sad to hear you were right. I too love lemon meringue pie, Nippy, maybe you better make two of them Mandy you've got a week off now to do stuff like washing, so have a day to yourself and flop about a bit, you never stop. Tumbleweed is the opposite, he HAS flopped and lets Sue take the wheel. I realised, after reading of Sue's amazing feat of endurance of 42 years of marriage, if I had stayed married to my first husband, instead of clearing off after 5 years or so, it would have been coming up to 45 years this year, OMG you could do a double murder and still be out by then
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »