View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 12:36 PM
They are wonderful animals, if you have the time and space for them, I had 14 at one time, all neutered, vaccs and living in pairs with huge runs in the gardens and the biggest cages indoors... before I had the dogs of course.. I now have 4, all neutered, living indoors and exercising between the house and outside... Isabelle my blue Rex is a mardy moo who either loves you or hates you she is an indoor bun. I bought Harvey a neutered Mini Rex for her, she had other ideas, so now I have to find him a girlfriend ... my other two Benjamin is a steel Mini Lop a complete dope and Pixie-Boo is a Lionheadx Mini Lop and she is a fruit loop too, they live in a dog crate with access to the garden and exercise indoors too!
I have had in the past Netherlands/ Dutch/ English/Mini Lops/Cashmere Lop/Satin/Lionhead and I found them all different. My favourite is the English though, as my Flint was the most easiest going of the lot and could run around the garden all day and put himself away at night or go and put himself infront of the telly and watch the news!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2