View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 09:19 PM

I think I may have stumbled on Drews breeder.

I have been searching for ages for Drews breeder, since I heard that how he was eating Nance's hair could of been a genetic trait I've been scouring all of the crappy free ad sites for English breeders locally, assuming that someone who is a regular supplier to pet shops wont be the best breeder, however, I was looking at the BRC breeders directory today, and found a breeder of English local (who knew, I could never find one before) and its very local to the PaH who are selling the English, a lot, so I emailed the person, not stating what I think, as if it isn't that person they may be a bit annoyed at what I think, but to start with the email kept bouncing back I then took a s out of it, as it had a name, then the word stud in the email address, but it seemed like a extra s was put in, and it went, and never bounced back, I've also took down the phone number, although no matter how hard I tried I couldn't find a website.

Now this place, I think I know, I use to go past it everyday to work, and it started out as people who were dumping their rabbits in a farmers field, and he was shooting them, so his wife was catching them, and rehoming them or keeping them, ten years later she's adverising pedigree bunnies well lets see how this one pans out, whether its the farm that I think, and whether it is Drews breeder, as it will be nice to get a bit more background on him.