Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2021, 06:23 AM

Daily Thread Monday 28th June 2021

Morning all
Got a man coming this morning to take our old plastic bunker and wonky wheelbarrow away before the men hopefully start Wednesday.
Hoping it dries up a little later as I have to take Molly out today as well as my own two, I think I better get another set of wet weather gear for at steves
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2021, 06:50 AM
Good morning Kelly and all who follow

Hope it stays dry for your walks today Kelly.

Brenda, Ben's house is just north of Hailsham on a fairly new estate about 12 years old. There is a lot of new builds going on around that area but the prices are really escalating so he was lucky with his find even if it does need work, some of his choosing.

Finished taking ups all the tiles in the kitchen, soon to be lounge, and the hall and downstairs cloakroom. Also the laminate flooring in the room that he is turning into his kitchen. Today I have to be there for a carpet estimate. They know we aren't ready yet but said it would be good to get a figure in mind for the cost and the type of carpet he can afford.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2021, 09:22 AM
Morning griff, Sue and all to follow.
Wet wet wet here today eventually stopped raining for taking Dillon out.
Off to vet to get him weighed today, to see if he has stayed at 58 KG's put some on or lost some not really what we want.

griff glad to read Steve seems less stressed, and hoping the weather stays dry for your walks.
Sue good luck with the carpet quote.

Stay safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2021, 11:46 AM
Good afternoon all.

Dry, but yukky again. Very dreary and cool

So exciting when you are turning a house into a home. Good luck with it Sue. I hope it will be all Ben wants and needs.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2021, 12:52 PM
Hi everyone, where has our summer gone. I am still waiting on the postie. I am expecting two deliveries from USA and also my local banking statements. The postal system seems up the creek just lately.

Hope everyone is ok, have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2021, 01:35 PM
Dillon's weight gone up he is now up from 58 kgs to 59.4. Kat rang who looks after his joints while on the way home he is seeing her to get his Previcox increased or something different Friday, she said did we mind going to the Kings Lynn surgery of course we don't getting an appointment with her is very hard she is so busy and much sought after. To be hones it won't be any different time wise than Downham Market just different direction.

Dreary here to Chris.
Royal Mail struggling I think Moyra, I read the bosses aren't getting their bonus's due to the back log over Christmas. Sure they can afford to miss a year.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2021, 03:12 PM
Ahhhh, that's great that Dillon's weight has gone up Lynn and that you are getting an appointment with the vet you like.
Moyra, we can go days without mail and then tonnes arrives almost like it's been held up
Just off to see Molly, will be o.k once I have got this first visit out of the way
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Molly done, took a little video and sent Steve some photos....she walked lovely for me on the lead, didn't pull, was walking nicely off lead too, did her business and we had a little chill on the sofa together, when I left....she was lying on her bed scoffing treats